23 Aug 2015 -
Congratulations to Fnatic, who are now three-time CS:GO Majors Champions!
If you missed any of the matches or want to watch the highlights, you can download all the games from this and other tournaments in the WATCH menu.
We would like to thank all the teams, everyone at ESL One in Cologne, and the Counter-Strike community for making this tournament possible.
Photo courtesy of Helena Kristiansson.
17 Aug 2015 -
– Updated some player signatures with their latest submissions: device, dupreeh, Skadoodle, emagine, and literally, n0thing.
– Fixed top nav bar becoming unresponsive.
– Recovered Watch Highlights button. Now can be used on any player in the match.
– Added ability to specify what round to begin watching downloaded demo from.
– Fixed bug where reloading Watch Panel would not preserve categories.
– Enabled lag compensation on pose parameters.
26 Mar 2015 -
ESL One Katowice 2015 was a huge success thanks to the ever-expanding CS:GO community. Over a million of you tuned in for the Grand Final and watched as Fnatic took the $100,000 Grand Prize!
ESL has assembled the infographic below, packed with facts and highlights from the tournament.
What was your favorite moment? If you missed any of the matches or want to watch highlights, you can download all of the ESL One Katowice matches in the WATCH menu.
15 Mar 2015 -
Congratulations to Fnatic for winning ESL One Katowice 2015 – making them the first team to repeat at a CS:GO Major Tournament! After defeating Ninjas in Pyjamas in a hard-fought best-of-three, Fnatic takes home the $100,000 Grand Prize.
If you missed any of the matches or want to watch highlights, you can download all of the ESL One Katowice matches in the WATCH menu.
We’d like to thank all of the teams, everyone at ESL, and the Counter-Strike community for making this tournament such a great success!
26 Feb 2015 -
– Added the Katowice 2015 Pick’Em Challenge. Visit http://www.counter-strike.net/pickem/kat2015 for details.
– Added Team and Event Stickers for Katowice 2015.
– Added ability to browse and download old Tournament Matches.
– Added ability to browse old Pick’Em Challenges.
– Fixed some audio-related crashes some users were experiencing.
– Added flavor text to Operation Vanguard Weapons and fixed other typos.
– Fixed a potential security issue where up to 32 bytes of gameserver memory could be unintentionally disclosed.
– Significantly increased client-side demo recording buffers.
– When attempting to stop recording POV demos in round-based game modes, the demo will stop recording at the nearest end of round.