1 May 2014 -
– Added the Huntsman Case.
– Added the Bank Collection to the drop list.
– Added Community Sticker Capsule One.
– The bomb inventory icon in the UI now shows an arrow when you pick it up in a addition to the sound and center screen message.
– Fixed some relative positioning of elements to the radar to work consistently with hud scaling and resolution.
– Players now have the option to adjust HUD elements. This includes:
— Place the Player Count element at the top of the screen or bottom (cl_hud_playercount_pos).
— Show all avatars in the Player Count element or just the player count number (cl_hud_playercount_showcount).
— Size the Radar element (cl_hud_radar_scale).
— Choose a color to display the main parts of the HUD (health, ammo, money, etc) (cl_hud_color).
— Adjust the HUD background alpha for the colored elements. (cl_hud_background_alpha).
— Select to show the bomb position under the radar or in the default inventory position (cl_hud_bomb_under_radar).
— Display the health and ammo with or without bars/bullets (cl_hud_healthammo_style).
– Updated the look of the options menu.
– Removed the pop-up confirmation dialogue in the video options menu with tooltips.
– Added some tooltips to various options menu widgets.
– Dropdown panels now don’t go away and reappear when you click on them.
– Drop panels will now hide if you click on the header when they are open.
– The health number in the health panel now supports displaying numbers greater than 100.
– Fixed the health bar not scaling properly with health greater than 100.
– When a player opens a sticker capsule on the game server it will now correctly print in chat the rarity and actual sticker found.
[ COMMUNITY SERVERS]
– UPS, M4A1-S, & CZ75a are now available in Community Arms Race and Demolition games. To use them, add them to your server’s gamemodes config file.
– Increased default downloadable file size from servers to 150MB, added client launch option -maxdownloadfilesizemb N if clients needs to download even larger files from community servers.
– Added a convar weapon_reticle_knife_show, when enabled will show knife reticle on clients to be used for game modes requiring target id display when holding a knife.
– Starting the game with a different anti-virus or in different paged pool memory configuration will no longer reset all video settings.
– Fixed matchframework shutdown order during dedicated server shutdown process.
— Added bomb teleport trigger, to prevent bomb getting stuck in water
— Removed one-way dropdown near entrance to bombsite B, making the site easier to defend
— Reduced volume of environment sounds
— Removed ramp at back of truck in Bombsite A
— Updated radar
— Added cover in T side of canal
— Made upper park divider wider
— Improved visibility in park
— More accurate collision model on blue truck