10 Dec 2014 -
– Reintroduced Train, which has been added to the Operation Vanguard map group (available for free to all CS:GO players).
— For more information, visit www.counter-strike.net/reintroducing_train
– CZ75-Auto adjustments
— Magazine size has been reduced to 8 and reserve ammo is now 16 (3 mags total).
— Damage has been reduced slightly.
— Firing rate has been reduced slightly
— The CZ75-Auto takes nearly twice as long to draw, and has an updated draw animation.
— Kill reward is now 1/3.
— Updated the weapon description.
– Increased price of M4A1-S to $3100
– Reduced price of Desert Eagle to $700
– Updated the Tec-9 firing sound.
– Fixed M4A1-S muzzle flash showing through smoke.
– Fixed not being able to defuse the bomb in some cases where it was planted on a ledge and the player attempting to defuse was standing next to it on the ground (e.g. the fountain in Cobblestone).
– Fixed a case on community servers where a player would get income after the first round when they should not.
– Team equipment value now correctly accounts for cost of CZ75-Auto and for two flashbangs.
– “Assists” on teammate kills no longer get counted in scoreboard.
– Added some new holiday freeze-cam borders and the holiday cheer has been re-enabled – Happy holidays!
– Gifts have been re-enabled.
– Released a new set of stickers (available now as offers), and put some music kits on sale.
– Fixed a few localization errors
– Fixed a typo in the game mode descriptions.
– Fixed several exploits in the engine.