– Halloween has come to a close. Thanks for celebrating with us!
– Added clinch marker to the timeline. The timeline will now show the earliest round at which the match can end, and which team can win the match on it.
– Scoreboard player stats now support any number of rounds. Player stats will no longer reset every overtime.
– Added more stats to Demolition and Flying Scoutsman.
Biome and Subzero have been added to Competitive Matchmaking!
-Removed Halloween decorations
-Removed cover in corridor leading to B plat
-Added lore to A site bombtarget
-Opened up windows from B halls towards site
-Re-enabled boost on B site
-Lowered cover in headshot position in Long A
-Reduced amount of coffins
-Increased amount of wood barrels
– De-spookified cbble loading screen
– Exorcised and dusted the cbble radar
– Fixed red health shadow bar not updating to the correct position sometimes, particularly in the second half.
– Fixed dead players sometimes showing the wrong color skull for their team on the spectator HUD.
– Updated the loading screen for spooky de_cbble.
– The ghost arm models are now properly precached so they will load correctly, fixing a few issues related to view models.
– Re-implemented brightness setting in Panorama video options.
– Fixed long music kit names causing StatTrak MVP count to be clipped.
– Fixed a case where large workshop maps would fail to upload.
– In Casual, Demolition, and Flying Scoutsman game modes, players now haunt the world as ghosts when they die until the end of the round. Spoooooky!
– Ghosts can:
— Only be seen by other ghosts and observers.
— Apply Graffiti in the world.
— Affect interact-able props (soccer balls, glass, potted plants, etc).
— Turn chickens into zombie chickens.
— Possess Bots by using them.
– Two pumpkin soccer balls now spawn in a random places on the map during Halloween.
– Improved chickens ability to avoid walking straight into walls.
– Chickens now spawn in all non-competitive matches during Halloween.
– Chickens have gotten into the spooky Halloween spirit.
– Who put all this candy corn in my gun?!
– Fixed out of map exploit
– Fixed several stuck spots
– Fixed several incorrect collisions
– Updated radar to new style
– Minor optimizations
– Minor readability improvements
– Fixed several deathmatch spawns
– Fixed clipping texture playing wrong sound at A Pit
– T-Water no longer kills players
– Updated radar overview
Halloween is here, so why not try out some super scary layout changes?
– Removed connector between Long A and Underpass
– Blocked long view angle from Long A CT side towards courtyard
– Decreased height of doors in Underpass
– Added window in Underpass
– Removed slanted door leading into Underpass
– Removed a large section of old Bombsite A courtyard
– Moved up Bombsite A zone towards ramp
– Removed access to most of T spawn area
– Moved up T spawn positions
– Added climbable props in dropdown
– Added cover in corridor leading to Bombsite B platform
– Added spooky Halloween theme
– Added fallback image for unknown workshop maps.
– Fixed a case of incorrect player alive record keeping.
– Fixed regression in map vote random shuffle.
– Fixed voting tab not having initial focus.
– Fixed issue with early votes being ignored in some cases.
– Fixed case where end of match would flicker on future consecutive matches.
– Fixed mouse cursor appearing immediately on end of match.
– Fix for a case of bad perf with high maxrounds.
– Timeouts are now saved and restored in round backups.
– Adjusted the start-of-half economy with the goal of reducing the impact of a pistol round win on subsequent rounds.
— In Competitive Matchmaking, both teams are now considered to start the half with a one-round ‘losing streak’ that is reset following a round win. Instead of $1400, the Round 1 loser receives $1900, then $2400 for a subsequent loss, etc.
— The start-of-half losing streak can be adjusted via “mp_starting_losses”
– CZ75a: Adjusted the CZ75a to encourage semi-automatic fire at medium and long ranges.
— increased recoil and fire inaccuracy
— slightly improved accuracy recovery rate
– Tec9: Adjustments to make the weapon more forgiving at medium rates of fire.
— reduced fire inaccuracy
— slightly improved accuracy recovery rate
– SG553 price reduced to $2750
– AUG price reduced to $3150
– Austria is now available in Competitive Matchmaking.
– Austria has been moved into Group Delta in official Casual matchmaking.
– New Community maps Biome and Subzero are now available in Casual matchmaking as part of Group Sigma.
– Canals has been removed from Competitive Matchmaking.
– Shipped and Insertion are no longer available in official matchmaking.
– Added a “VOIP Positional” audio setting. When this setting is enabled, in-game voice audio will be played from the position the player is standing at.
– Enabled mouse bindings for voice chat to work in end of match scoreboard.
– Fixed backlog of async events in scoreboard causing performance problems during gameplay.
– Engraved Major Championship Trophies with names of new Legends teams and names of London 2018 Major Champions.
– Updated FBI character models have been also deployed to Nuke in Wingman game mode.
– The FBI will use SWAT voice lines to cover both bomb scenario and hostage modes.
– Fixed holstered knife rotation on Anarchist character models.
– Added paint descriptions and flavor text for the 2018 Inferno and 2018 Nuke Collections.
– Fixed truncated localized item names when acknowledging new items.
– Fixed invite panel skill group icon to not overlap player name.
– Increased width in “Add a friend” panel layout.
– Several client stability improvements.