18 Aug 2016 -
– Added the Gamma 2 Case.
– Added official game servers in Peru.
– Player xray glow now dims when player is not making any audible sound. Several convars are available to tweak this behavior; “find spec_glow” for a list.
– Restored availability of cl_avatar_convert_rgb command used by tournament organizers.
– Fix a bug where some users would have a bad mem_level set which would cause poor performance.
– Increased fidelity and reduced distortion for fire sounds of the Glock, HKP2000, USP-S and Deagle.
– Unique distant, reload and draw sounds for Glock, HKP2000, USP-S and Deagle
5 Aug 2016 -
– Weapon recoil now resets on reload
– Players should no longer accidentally run into server DOS protections.
3 Aug 2016 -
– New accuracy recovery method and new recovery rates for the M4A1-S, M4A4, and AK-47. See details HERE.
– Increased fidelity of firing sounds for P250, Five-Seven, Tec-9, CZ75-Auto, and Dual Berettas.
– Added unique reload and distant sounds for P250, Five-Seven, Tec-9, and Dual Berettas.
– Added defusekit player state to game state integration support.
– cl_weapon_debug_print_accuracy 2 is now a tab delimited formatted output of information.
– Fix a bug that rarely caused a player to be on the wrong team in competitive mode.
– Fix a bug that allowed players to spawn in unexpected (invalid) locations on various maps.
– Added logic to prevent airstalling (where a player appears to float in midair by disrupting their network stream).
– Added sv_clamp_unsafe_velocities convar (default: 1) that community servers can disable to support surfing, etc.
– Misc security improvements.
– Modified report and commend GC logic to clearly signal failure in the case of spoofed reports.
27 Jul 2016 -
– Radar is no longer hidden when win panel comes up.
– Shipping changes to how some UI elements are implemented in preparation for a move to Panorama UI. This should have no noticeable change in UI functionality, but is the first step in moving to the new system.
— Please report any UI regressions to firstname.lastname@example.org and include #UIFeedback in the subject heading.
– Increased fidelity of firing sounds for P90, MP7 and MP9
– Added unique reload and draw sounds for P90, MP7 and MP9
– Slightly reduced volume of firing for recently changed weapon sounds
– Made headphones the default sound option instead of two-speaker. (If playing with headphones or sound cards with virtual 5.1/7.1 enabled, make sure 5.1 is selected in the CSGO audio settings menu instead.)
– Networked viewangle precision to other players is now lossless.
[MINOR WEAPON BUGS]
– Updated the autobuy and rebuy scripts to support 2x flashbangs and reordered the purchasing order (in case of insufficient funds.)
– Added tracers to alt fire on Aug, Sg, Glock, and Famas.
– Set all shotguns except XM to semi-auto.
– AWP and SSG08 now also drop magazines
– (Thanks, SlothSquadron)
– Fixed a server crash (Thanks, Gamemann, for the report)
– Fixed bug where non-Latin characters could not be stored in config files.
– Fixed bug where demoui, console, and other controls wouldn’t show an ‘X’ to close the window.
15 Jul 2016 -
[ Operation Wildfire ]
– Operation Wildfire has come to a close.
– The Operation Wildfire case is available for all players.
[ Misc ]
– Added ESL One Cologne 2016 tournament finalists and champions to the Major Trophy.
[ Sound ]
– Increased fidelity for Bizon, Mac10 and UMP45 weapons.
– Unique reload and draw sounds for Bizon, Mac10 and UMP45 weapons.
– New sound for C4 disarm start and disarm finish, more in line with C4 plant sounds.
– New sound for empty magazine impacting with ground.
– Lowered volume of low ammo sound and added unique sound.
– Lowered volume of smoke grenade tail.
[ Maps ]
— Added graffiti to commemorate ESL One Cologne 2016.
[ Mac/Linux ]
– Fixed maps that use Squirrel scripting, including the Weapons Course map.
– Fixed a Linux memory leak.