– Adjusted the start-of-half economy with the goal of reducing the impact of a pistol round win on subsequent rounds.
— In Competitive Matchmaking, both teams are now considered to start the half with a one-round ‘losing streak’ that is reset following a round win. Instead of $1400, the Round 1 loser receives $1900, then $2400 for a subsequent loss, etc.
— The start-of-half losing streak can be adjusted via “mp_starting_losses”
– CZ75a: Adjusted the CZ75a to encourage semi-automatic fire at medium and long ranges.
— increased recoil and fire inaccuracy
— slightly improved accuracy recovery rate
– Tec9: Adjustments to make the weapon more forgiving at medium rates of fire.
— reduced fire inaccuracy
— slightly improved accuracy recovery rate
– SG553 price reduced to $2750
– AUG price reduced to $3150
– Austria is now available in Competitive Matchmaking.
– Austria has been moved into Group Delta in official Casual matchmaking.
– New Community maps Biome and Subzero are now available in Casual matchmaking as part of Group Sigma.
– Canals has been removed from Competitive Matchmaking.
– Shipped and Insertion are no longer available in official matchmaking.
– Added a “VOIP Positional” audio setting. When this setting is enabled, in-game voice audio will be played from the position the player is standing at.
– Enabled mouse bindings for voice chat to work in end of match scoreboard.
– Fixed backlog of async events in scoreboard causing performance problems during gameplay.
– Engraved Major Championship Trophies with names of new Legends teams and names of London 2018 Major Champions.
– Updated FBI character models have been also deployed to Nuke in Wingman game mode.
– The FBI will use SWAT voice lines to cover both bomb scenario and hostage modes.
– Fixed holstered knife rotation on Anarchist character models.
– Added paint descriptions and flavor text for the 2018 Inferno and 2018 Nuke Collections.
– Fixed truncated localized item names when acknowledging new items.
– Fixed invite panel skill group icon to not overlap player name.
– Increased width in “Add a friend” panel layout.
– Several client stability improvements.
[ GAMEPLAY ]
– Updated FBI character models have been deployed to Nuke, Agency, and Office.
– Enabled MP5-SD in official Competitive Matchmaking.
– Added a new setting “mp_solid_teammates 2” which enables standing on top of teammates while still allowing to walk through them. The feature is now enabled in official Casual, Demolition, and Flying Scoutsman game modes.
[ SERVERS ]
– This update includes an updated version of steamclient.so for Linux dedicated servers which has multiple threading and integration fixes. For a limited time and old version of steamclient.so can still be used on CS:GO Linux dedicated servers.
[ MISC ]
– The 2018 Inferno collection and 2018 Nuke collection are now available as rank-up drops.
– Updated alpha channels on the SSG 08 and Mac-10 in the new 2018 Inferno collection.
– Fixed rare cases where audio device configuration will not save properly.
– Fixed the Beartooth Music Kit to respect MVP music volume.
[ PANORAMA ]
– Fixed a VRAM leak in threaded Open GL contexts on OSX and Linux.
– Fixed a rare mouse left-click issue on OSX.
– Multiple performance improvements for OSX and Linux clients.
– Added support for DDS files using DXT3 compression.
– Added support for DDS encoded PNG files.
[ MAPS ]
– Made corridor leading to ramp room from T side slightly wider
– Moved doors connected to trophy room slightly
– Changed CT team to FBI
– Removed angled pieces on bombtrain in A site
– Improved player collision on bombtrain in A site
– Added grenade collision to ceiling of heaven in A site
– Made windows fully breakable instead of partially
– Fixed snowman’s hat not falling off when getting shot in the snow-head.
– Smoothed out movement on stairs
– Widened openings by CT spawn and truck in garage
– Moved some furniture in T spawn
– Fixed some minor graphical glitches
– Tweaked lighting in CT spawn
– Optimized scoreboard per player updates to run only when scoreboard is open.
– Fixed several rare error cases when placing Pick’Em predictions.
– Fixed spectator player stats display in overtime.
– Fixed a rare case of Steam UI displaying EmbeddedStreamCurrentTime dialog outside of game.
[ SOUND ]
– Added a server setting “mp_footsteps_serverside” which is enabled by default and switches footsteps near the player from using a mix of client-simulated and server-authoritative to purely server-authoritative.