29 Mar 2017 -
[ MISC ]
– When inspecting in game items from user’s own inventory, from other users’ inventories, and from Community Market, players can now see an official Item Certificate that includes Finish Style, Finish Catalog Number, Pattern Template, and Wear Rating.
– Adjusted the nearby lobbies search algorithm, in addition to geographic proximity by distance, to include more results from the same country as the searching user, providing more relevant results for players living near borders.
[ MAPS ]
– fixed gap in bomb site B wall
– fixed missing texture in bridge visible from arch
– fixed overlapping geometry at A site
– fixed a few places near T spawn where bomb could get stuck
– increased fade distances on some props that were distracting
– adjusted wall geometry in prison stairs to fix lighting glitch
– increased lightmap grid resolution in prison lobby
– added a piece of cardboard under new toolbox at B to block glitchy sightline
– removed one of the picnic tables at Short
– fixed pixelwalk in shoe shop
– fixed errant clip brush on balcony
– made it more difficult to climb the wood sign to B from boost
– trimmed top corners of courtyard building facing the stairs
– fixed nav file where lamp posts were removed
– adjusted balcony arch prop to fix gaps
– Moved up CT spawns and hostage rescue zone
– Blocked off river and area around old CT spawn
– Shortened underground tunnel, now exits into garage
– New hostage spawn positions, removed position from small house in yard, hostages will always spawn one on upper floor and one on lower floor of main house/garage
– Opened up house near silos, can now use door to enter/exit instead of window only
– Added some cover near tunnel exit in yard
– Moved terrorist spawn area to balcony at back of house
– Added cover in long-range areas
– Fixed several boosts/exploits
– Smoothed out movement in general
24 Mar 2017 -
– Revolver and Negev have been removed from Competitive Matchmaking as they undergo substantial revision.
— Firing delay significantly reduced
— New attributes to promote suppressive fire.
— Reduced price.
— New sounds that dynamically indicate weapon accuracy.
– Added ability to add friends using CS:GO friend codes.
– Added recent teammates and invites UI on the main menu.
– GOTV connections will now use SDR in most of the regions.
– Fixed missing texture on Huntsman Knife | Ultraviolet
– Added convar mp_items_prohibited which takes a comma-delimited list of weapon definition indices to prohibit from purchase on the server.
– Lowered volume of ambient sound in de_vertigo to match ambient volume of other maps.
– Fixed several OSX graphics crashes related to running out of vertex shader constants.
– Fixed a game crash related to game stats.
– fixed more pixelwalk spots & places where bomb could get stuck
– fixed sticky clip brush at B
– fixed Z-fighting railing at bridge
– fixed visible nodraw underneath a bridge
– improved clipping under T side bridges
– fixed Z-fighting below CT arches
– adjusted courtyard statues and stairs for better movement
– fixed various fade distance issues
– widened B site and palace doors
– aligned palace windows better
– fixed floating clothesline
– adjusted pecklesteiner
– fixed missing texture at back alley
– removed clip from garden lamp post because it’s at jumping height
– prevented planting bomb on railing at A
– removed lamp posts between A and CT spawn
20 Mar 2017 -
[ MISC ]
– Fixes related to recent shader rework.
[ MAPS ]
– Fix for vent break sound.
– Fixed more pixelwalk exploits
– Fixed places where a dropped/thrown bomb could get stuck
– Fixed a bug at shop door where jumping player could get stuck
17 Mar 2017 -
[ MISC ]
– Added new server log lines for the end of freezetime and blind players. With mp_logdetail set to 3, will now also spew player equipment when they leave the buy zone.
[ MAPS ]
– Shader rework to provide better lighting and support various features.
-Made corner piece of outside catwalk solid
-Fixed various exploits and boosts
-Fixed bug where players outside could spot players inside vents
– Fixed visible nodraw below CT bridge
– Fixed several places where the bomb could get stuck if thrown
– Fixed pixelwalk and skywalk exploits
– Fixed sticky DM spawn point in tunnels
– Fixed planting bomb on windowsill at B
– Fixed missing collision on toolbox at back of B
15 Mar 2017 -
– Released Canals, available in all game modes.
– Visually upgraded the Phoenix Terrorist player model.
– Added the Spectrum Case, featuring 17 community designs. In the Spectrum Case, the rare special item will be the second generation of knives in Chroma finishes.
[ AUDIO ]
– Improved performance when using HRTF.
– Fixed some cases where grenade sounds wouldn’t play when they should.
[ MISC ]
– Fixed teammate color problem when teammates select an invalid color.
– cl_drawhud_force_radar can have three values: -1 to force draw no radar, 0 default, 1 to force draw radar even if other HUD is disabled.
– cl_drawhud_force_deathnotices can have three values: -1 to force draw no deathnotices, 0 default, 1 to force draw deathnotices even if other HUD is disabled.
– Added option to Game Settings to set Team ID to Always On ( cl_teamid_overhead_always ). Server can disable with sv_teamid_overhead_always_prohibit.
– Added binding to Show Team Equipment ( +cl_show_team_equipment ) that will show teammates’ full Target ID, including equipment. Server can disable with sv_show_team_equipment_prohibit.
– func_rotating objects no longer freeze and spam server console after rotating 1000 times
[ MAPS ]
– Thinned out corner when coming into hut from lobby, making it easier to peek into A site
– Bullets now do more damage when shot through walls in hut
– Raised rollup door in Mini, making it easier to see towards rafters
– Removed three boxes on top of blue container near garage
– Reduced C4 explosion radius from 500 to 400 units (Thanks NaVi!)
– Made water outside the map deeper (Thanks hollandje!)
– Raised arch on CT side of long A
– Fixed some boost exploits
– Railing on top of boost position near T bridge no longer blocks bullets
– Various bug fixes