31 May 2016 -
– Added the CS:GO Collectible Pins Series 1 capsule offer that can be purchased in-game.
– As of June 1st, Series 1 Genuine Collectible Pins will be available at WeLoveFine.com
– Default spec_freeze_time reduced from 5.0 to 3.0.
– Added fade and blur to deathcam (when mp_forcecamera 1).
– Fade and blur in deathcam are more aggressive when killed with a headshot (when mp_forcecamera 1).
– Improved spectating cameras for de_cache.
– Improved spectating cameras for de_nuke.
– Added convars cl_spec_use_tournament_content_standards and sv_spec_use_tournament_content_standards that allow the client and/or server to prefer official pro player names when available and omit weapon tags for spectators.
– The ‘swap item’ crosshair hint will display the weapon’s original name even if the weapon has been renamed with a name tag.
– Introducing Authentication Codes that allow users to grant to third-party websites and applications access to their Pick’Em and Fantasy games during CS:GO Major Championships.
— Documentation for websites and application developers is available: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Counter-Strike:_Global_Offensive_PickEm_Fantasy_Management
— Authentication Codes management for users is available: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithGameIssue/?appid=730&issueid=128
25 May 2016 -
[OS X and LINUX]
– OS X and Linux now use 64-bit game clients. This fixes numerous long standing random crashes specific to those platforms.
– Please report bugs specific to OS X and Linux here: https://github.com/ValveSoftware/csgo-osx-linux
19 May 2016 -
– Blood decals on player models will now reliably display for players and spectators in-game.
– Buy menu calculation of the Accurate Range of weapons will now show same values as obtained with cl_weapon_debug_show_accuracy and cl_weapon_debug_print_accuracy, gameplay has not changed.
– Steam controller now properly adjusts when scoped respecting zoom_sensitivity_ratio_joystick value.
– Major championship trophy animation will now show more rows of etched names when inspected.
– Accounts that get a global cooldown for GSLT violation will no longer make their party members from previous competitive matches lose match wins earned together.
4 May 2016 -
– Fixed possible remote code execution bug in KeyValues parsing. Thanks to xPaw for finding and reporting the issue!
– Fixed a bug allowing community servers to override certain game files.
– Added support in vbsp for clip brush textures with different material types.
– Added CS:GO in-game blog localization for Finnish.
– Significantly reduced holiday cheer.
– Added convars cl_weapon_debug_show_accuracy and cl_weapon_debug_show_accuracy_duration
— With “cl_weapon_debug_show_accuracy 1,” when a shot is fired, a 12 inch circle will be drawn at the Effective Range of the weapon, i.e, the farthest distance at which the shot is guaranteed to fall within a 12 inch circle.
— With “cl_weapon_debug_show_accuracy 2,” when a shot is fired, a circle will be drawn at the surface that is aimed at showing the area that could have been hit by the bullet given its inaccuracy.
— cl_weapon_debug_show_accuracy_duration ( default 10 ) determines how long the debug circles last.
— The further the shot is into the spray sequence, the more red the circle will be.
– Increased radius of c4 disarm sound
– Fixed some cases where alt-tabbing away and back to the game would cause incorrect sounds to play
— Visibility improvements based on color-blind player feedback
— Texture improvements
— New vent models
— Added subtle markers for grenade throws (thanks James Bardolph)
— Added plant-zone decals to Bombsite B
— Added graphic for “Sun-room” (thanks Thurnip)
— Fixed fade distance on crate in checkers
— Fixed weapons being irretrievable under vent
— Fixed all known bomb-stuck spots
— Fixed an exploit involving flashbangs from mid into checkers
— Fixed pixelwalks at mid, T-Spawn, A main, A site
— Improved .nav mesh (thanks p_NM)
— Improved accuracy of grenade clips on metal containers
— Clip brushes now play the correct material type footstep sound
— Performance optimizations
— Removed crate stack from CT side
— Removed railings outside HUT
— Removed railings at top of Heaven ladder
— Lowered ambient soundscape volumes
— Door opening and closing predictability fixed
— Improved .nav mesh (thanks Bez)
— Fixed +use interaction through tool or clip brushes
— Fixed double doors being blocked by their sibling door being blocked by the player
29 Apr 2016 -
[ UI ]
Fixed a rare issue when scraping a sticker on a weapon could also scrape a sticker on a different weapon.
[ VAC ]
CS:GO VAC Bans and CS:GO Game Bans will be applied to all accounts that share the same phone number. See VAC FAQ (https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7849-RADZ-6869) for more details.