24 Mar 2017 -
– Revolver and Negev have been removed from Competitive Matchmaking as they undergo substantial revision.
— Firing delay significantly reduced
— New attributes to promote suppressive fire.
— Reduced price.
— New sounds that dynamically indicate weapon accuracy.
– Added ability to add friends using CS:GO friend codes.
– Added recent teammates and invites UI on the main menu.
– GOTV connections will now use SDR in most of the regions.
– Fixed missing texture on Huntsman Knife | Ultraviolet
– Added convar mp_items_prohibited which takes a comma-delimited list of weapon definition indices to prohibit from purchase on the server.
– Lowered volume of ambient sound in de_vertigo to match ambient volume of other maps.
– Fixed several OSX graphics crashes related to running out of vertex shader constants.
– Fixed a game crash related to game stats.
– fixed more pixelwalk spots & places where bomb could get stuck
– fixed sticky clip brush at B
– fixed Z-fighting railing at bridge
– fixed visible nodraw underneath a bridge
– improved clipping under T side bridges
– fixed Z-fighting below CT arches
– adjusted courtyard statues and stairs for better movement
– fixed various fade distance issues
– widened B site and palace doors
– aligned palace windows better
– fixed floating clothesline
– adjusted pecklesteiner
– fixed missing texture at back alley
– removed clip from garden lamp post because it’s at jumping height
– prevented planting bomb on railing at A
– removed lamp posts between A and CT spawn
20 Mar 2017 -
[ MISC ]
– Fixes related to recent shader rework.
[ MAPS ]
– Fix for vent break sound.
– Fixed more pixelwalk exploits
– Fixed places where a dropped/thrown bomb could get stuck
– Fixed a bug at shop door where jumping player could get stuck
17 Mar 2017 -
[ MISC ]
– Added new server log lines for the end of freezetime and blind players. With mp_logdetail set to 3, will now also spew player equipment when they leave the buy zone.
[ MAPS ]
– Shader rework to provide better lighting and support various features.
-Made corner piece of outside catwalk solid
-Fixed various exploits and boosts
-Fixed bug where players outside could spot players inside vents
– Fixed visible nodraw below CT bridge
– Fixed several places where the bomb could get stuck if thrown
– Fixed pixelwalk and skywalk exploits
– Fixed sticky DM spawn point in tunnels
– Fixed planting bomb on windowsill at B
– Fixed missing collision on toolbox at back of B
15 Mar 2017 -
– Released Canals, available in all game modes.
– Visually upgraded the Phoenix Terrorist player model.
– Added the Spectrum Case, featuring 17 community designs. In the Spectrum Case, the rare special item will be the second generation of knives in Chroma finishes.
[ AUDIO ]
– Improved performance when using HRTF.
– Fixed some cases where grenade sounds wouldn’t play when they should.
[ MISC ]
– Fixed teammate color problem when teammates select an invalid color.
– cl_drawhud_force_radar can have three values: -1 to force draw no radar, 0 default, 1 to force draw radar even if other HUD is disabled.
– cl_drawhud_force_deathnotices can have three values: -1 to force draw no deathnotices, 0 default, 1 to force draw deathnotices even if other HUD is disabled.
– Added option to Game Settings to set Team ID to Always On ( cl_teamid_overhead_always ). Server can disable with sv_teamid_overhead_always_prohibit.
– Added binding to Show Team Equipment ( +cl_show_team_equipment ) that will show teammates’ full Target ID, including equipment. Server can disable with sv_show_team_equipment_prohibit.
– func_rotating objects no longer freeze and spam server console after rotating 1000 times
[ MAPS ]
– Thinned out corner when coming into hut from lobby, making it easier to peek into A site
– Bullets now do more damage when shot through walls in hut
– Raised rollup door in Mini, making it easier to see towards rafters
– Removed three boxes on top of blue container near garage
– Reduced C4 explosion radius from 500 to 400 units (Thanks NaVi!)
– Made water outside the map deeper (Thanks hollandje!)
– Raised arch on CT side of long A
– Fixed some boost exploits
– Railing on top of boost position near T bridge no longer blocks bullets
– Various bug fixes
16 Feb 2017 -
[ MISC ]
– Fixed helmet and armor icons of teammates not showing for dead players.
– Fixed several client and game server crashes.
– Fixed several missing achievement icons.