12 Jan 2017 -
[THE ELEAGUE ATLANTA 2017 CS:GO MAJOR CHAMPIONSHIP]
– Team stickers, stickers autographed by professional CS:GO players, and all-new team graffiti are available for purchase in-game and from the Steam Community Market, with 50% of the proceeds going to players and organizations. For more details, visit http://www.counter-strike.net/pickem/atlanta2017
– Team stickers can be used as game pieces for the Atlanta 2017 Team Pick’Em Challenge.
— Group stage picks can be made immediately, Playoff picks can be made when the group stage has completed.
— Group stage picks lock at the start of the group stage matches.
— Playoff picks lock at the start of the first Playoff matches.
– Players killed during grenade-throwing animation will no longer drop a duplicate grenade if that grenade has already been thrown.
– func_breakables will no longer make noise when hits deal no damage.
– Added a server setting sv_steamauth_enforce to allow tournament organizers for LAN events to delay player kick due to No Steam Logon client issue until the end of a live round when tournament match will automatically pause and a round backup with all correct information will be saved for reconnect.
– Lowered volume of bullet-bys and bullet impacts.
– Changed default weapon near/far crossfade max distance so that a slight perceived volume bump doesn’t happen at crossfade junctions.
– Also lowered volume of distant weapons slightly to address the same issue.
– Slightly increased the min distance of the falloff so that 3rd parties can hear max volume at about 1m away from shooter.
– Increased the input curve amount so that rate of volume decay over distance is more pronounced.
– Added descriptions to many mixer groups.
–Fixed various spots where C4 could get stuck
–Removed some slight gaps in cover in Bombsite A
–Fixed bug where jumping inside of Toxic in Bombsite B would clip the playermodel through the ceiling
–Removed vent-sound from top of Mini, Bombsite A
–Fixed sound-spam when shooting at vent in Checkers through a prop
–Fixed some minor graphical bugs
–Fixed a spot where players could get stuck near Boiler, Bombsite A
–Added backfaces to gate used at bottom of Banana, Bombsite B
14 Dec 2016 -
– Fixed non-solid parts of SAS Counter-Terrorist models.
– Fixed rendering issues with new character footstep shadows.
13 Dec 2016 -
– Visually upgraded the SAS Counter-Terrorist player model
– New C4 beep sound for increased sound positioning with HRTF.
– Fixed issue where some sounds were muffled as a result of upsampling for HRTF compliance.
– Added option to audio settings to enable/disable HRTF on OSX.
– Reduced latency of HRTF.
– Improved algorithm and performance of public lobbies discovery
– Updated radar map for Nuke
8 Dec 2016 -
– Fix to directionality issues when using headphones with HRTF. Sounds now spatialize correctly when looking up or down.
– Fix to sound distortion on some weapons.
– Improved rendering performance on Intel GPU systems.
– Improved performance for some OSX users.
7 Dec 2016 -
– Deployed Holiday Cheer for your festive fragging season.
– You can spread the Holiday Cheer! Gifts are now available for a limited time.
– Added new audio option that enables Head-Related Transfer Function (HRTF) processing on in-game sounds. The goal is to vastly improve 360 degree vertical and horizontal sound positioning.
– By default, Speaker Configuration in Audio Settings has been set to “Headphones with HRTF.” Selecting an alternative speaker configuration will disable HRTF.
– NOTE: For an optimal experience with HRTF, we recommend turning off any external 5.1 or 7.1 surround audio driver options.
– In the friends panel “Steam Groups” have been renamed to “Public Lobbies”.
– The “Public Lobbies” tab now shows nearby public lobbies and suggested steam group lobbies in addition to your steam group lobbies.
– Lobbies now support broadcasting to nearby players. Players can use this setting for friend or steam group lobbies.
– Steam Group lobbies now display the country associated with the majority of lobby members.
– Third-person weapon angles now visibly match first-person weapon recoil.
– Fixed 5 Year Veteran Coin to be granted to accounts that cancelled and later reactivated their old Counter-Strike license after they restart their CS:GO client.
– Loading screen tokens can now be localized when loading Overwatch evidence or maps created by community members.
– Bot names can now be localized in game language.
– Added experimental plugin support for managing network channel encryption keys on community servers.
– Removed railing on crane in A site rafters
– Removed ability to climb up on/plant the bomb on top of silos in both bombsites
– Moved T entrance to squeaky to make movement smoother
– Removed window in Toxic, replaced with double doors
– Removed yellow bollards near Garage and Secret
– Removed cover on top of Mini
– Added some full cover in cubby next to ramp in bombsite B
– Replaced exposed bombsite silo with simple version in bombsite A
– Fixed small collision bump on ramp in ramproom where players could get stuck
– Added white, flat surface on fence at T side of yard
– Fixed various bugs listed on CSGOBugtracker.com (thanks to all contributors!)
– General optimizations