– Optimized scoreboard per player updates to run only when scoreboard is open.
– Fixed several rare error cases when placing Pick’Em predictions.
– Fixed spectator player stats display in overtime.
– Fixed a rare case of Steam UI displaying EmbeddedStreamCurrentTime dialog outside of game.
[ SOUND ]
– Added a server setting “mp_footsteps_serverside” which is enabled by default and switches footsteps near the player from using a mix of client-simulated and server-authoritative to purely server-authoritative.
[ PANORAMA ]
– Added support for overtime stats and round outcomes in the Scoreboard for the Major.
– Improved team logos presentation in round win panels.
– Fixed spectator panels for dead players sometimes not showing any data.
[ GOTV ]
– Added tv_broadcast_url1 and tv_broadcast_origin_auth1 to support two GOTV+ broadcasts from each GOTV instance on the game server.
[ LONDON 2018 ]
– Tarik’s sticker has been updated.
– Added tournament items for the FACEIT 2018 London CS:GO Major Championship and the London 2018 Pick’Em Challenge.
– Later today, CS:GO will be freely available for offline play and GOTV viewing by installing “CS:GO – Free” from the Steam Store.
– Added better support for Panorama UI on low-end machines.
– Added support for weapon stickers and character gloves on the character featured in the main menu.
– Fixed a case where weapon finishes appeared overly dark.
– Adjusted optimal movie resolution based on user’s CPU and GPU levels.
– Fixed extra bright flashlight on characters when loading non-HDR community maps.
– Darkened exposed metal on ejection port and bolt.
– Added support for MP5-SD to workshop workbench.
– fixed texture blends in T-spawn area.
[ MISC ]
– CS:GO has bid farewell to the Scaleform UI. “-legacyscaleformui” is no longer supported.
– Updated the Settings menu to display the Steam Controller Configurator if a Steam Controller is detected.
– Added a new recommended Steam Controller config to better support the Buy menu and Team Select menu.
– Miscellaneous stability and security improvements.
– Enabled MP5-SD in Wingman matches.
– Increased chicken festivity.
– Added MP5-SD tag for workshop submissions.