[ RENDERING ]
– Fixed graphics regression that caused smoke and molotov particle effects to appear fully transparent.
– Fixed client crash on startup on Intel GPUs.
– New users now default to Borderless Windowed mode.
[ GAMEPLAY ]
– Fixed ‘self-boost’ movement regression.
– Fixed players not respawning on round restart if they were in the middle of jumping up onto a platform that would force them to duck.
– Fixed bullet penetration damage regression.
– Fixed molotov not detonating in mid air in non DZ modes.
[ CS:GODZ ]
– The winner of the match now watches their victory from the perspective of the runner up.
– In duo and trio matches teammates are now notified with an onscreen alert if one of them dies.
– Adjusted–and added volume slider for–winner music.
– Recent Teammates now shows teammates from Danger Zone matches.
– Players searching count now shows correct number of people searching for Danger Zone matches.
[CSGO – Danger Zone]
– Introducing Danger Zone, a fast-paced battle royale game mode built on CS:GO’s tactical gameplay. For more details, visit: www.counter-strike.net/dangerzone
– Danger Zone can be played solo, or in squads of two or three players.
[FREE TO PLAY]
– CS:GO is now free to play. For more details, visit the F2P FAQ.
– All players who played CS:GO before the Danger Zone update will receive a commemorative Loyalty Badge they can display on their profile.
– All current CS:GO Players have been upgraded to Prime Status
— Prime Status continues to match you with other Prime Status players
— Additionally, your Prime Status will give you access to the new Souvenir MP5-SD | Lab Rats (available by earning XP while playing Danger Zone matches) and the new Danger Zone case.
-Fixed boost with visibility glitch on A long.
-Added more crates at B boost.
-CT side of mid now splits into upper and lower.
-Redesigned connector at top of mid – now “vent”.
-Opened a window above mid, allowing nades.
-Lowered skybox and added visual cues for nading.
-Removed path between T spawn and catwalk.
-Cut the sightline between A short and outside.
-New crate on B allows jumping from site to heaven.
-Fixed various minor bugs.
-Redesigned A Connector.
-Removed Door on B which mostly benefited T’s.
-Removed crates in A Pit which mostly benefited T’s.
-Fixed water in spawns eating guns.
[Skill Groups Sticker Capsule]
– Introducing Skill Groups Sticker Capsule featuring 9 designs from community artist daniDem.
– Ammo panel hides burst and bullet icons in “simplified” mode.
– Game icons hud (bomb / hostage icons) respects cl_drawhud and cl_draw_only_deathnotices.
– Human players now go through the death sequence when they disconnect, dropping their items instead of taking them with them into the ether. Server operators can disable this feature with the convar mp_disconnect_kills_players 0. If you find a way to abuse this feature to get extra items / money in Competitive, please send an email to CSGOTeamFeedback@valvesoftware.com with the subject “Player disconnect exploit”.
– Added loading screen credits for Biome and Subzero.
– Stability fix for client precipitation rendering
– Simplified B Upper
– Made floor in Vent flat
– Made pit brighter
– Mid entrance for T’s narrowed
– Widened Mid
– Improved clipping
– General optimizations
– Halloween has come to a close. Thanks for celebrating with us!
– Added clinch marker to the timeline. The timeline will now show the earliest round at which the match can end, and which team can win the match on it.
– Scoreboard player stats now support any number of rounds. Player stats will no longer reset every overtime.
– Added more stats to Demolition and Flying Scoutsman.
Biome and Subzero have been added to Competitive Matchmaking!
-Removed Halloween decorations
-Removed cover in corridor leading to B plat
-Added lore to A site bombtarget
-Opened up windows from B halls towards site
-Re-enabled boost on B site
-Lowered cover in headshot position in Long A
-Reduced amount of coffins
-Increased amount of wood barrels
– De-spookified cbble loading screen
– Exorcised and dusted the cbble radar