[ MISC ]
– Collectible Pins Capsule Series 3 containing a single Series 3 collectible pin is now available as an in-game offer.
[ MISC ]
– Weapon tracers for the local first-person player now appear to come from the weapon muzzle more reliably. Since bullets are actually fired directly along the crosshair, tracers may still be offset from the muzzle in cases where an object blocks the tracer from reaching its target. However, noise in the geometry near the target (like displacement geometry) should no longer cause this offset to happen as often.
– Guns that fire a tracer every few bullets now have a tracer on their first bullet. Fixes weapons not firing tracers at all with sv_infinite_ammo 1.
– Weapon viewmodels now reacts to weapon recoil & aimpunch. Can be disabled with “viewmodel_recoil 0”.
– Add a cheat setting convar cl_crosshair_recoil. When enabled will make the player’s crosshair also react to weapon recoil and aimpunch.
– Several fixes to address exploits and stability issues.
– Added new replay storage and download domains to allow more reliable download of match replays from Perfect World official datacenters.
– Game state integration (link) will now include players’ forward vector orientation when “allplayers_position” integration option is enabled.
– Added more detailed game information state for broadcast to friends.
– Made snd_stream load more efficiently.
– Fixed snd_stream to work on Linux.
[ MAPS ]
— Added cover at the back of A site near shop
— Lowered Tunnels water exit for better visibility toward Ivy
— Removed awning and adjusted clip brushes at Ivy boost/jump
— Enlarged stair landing at courtyard for better movement
— Fixed gap in B site roof that grenades could fall through
— Added stairs on left side of CT bridge for easier T access to B
— Other minor bug fixes and improvements
[ CLUTCH CASE AND COMMUNITY CAPSULE 2018 ]
– Introducing the Clutch Case, featuring 17 community-designed weapon finishes and 24 new glove finishes.
– Introducing Community Capsule 2018, featuring 8 community-designed stickers.
[ AUDIO ]
– Added “snd_stream” option convar. Enabling this disables using audio cache and instead streams audio off disk.
[ MISC ]
– Fixed occasional crash when dropping Medi-Shots.
– Fixed ammo count not updating when dropping stack-able items like Medi-Shots.
– Updated the following weapon finishes:
— AK-47 | Frontside Misty
— M4A1-S | Chantico’s Fire
[ MAPS ]
– Offset stairs by control room near bombsite B
– Removed some unintended positions on crane in bombsite A
– Fixed some minor bugs
– Fixed a bug with the Medi-Shot that caused its ammo count and usage to be broken.
[ GAMEPLAY ]
– Enabled shotgun spread patterns on official matchmaking servers as described in http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/holiday-spread/
[ MISC ]
– Co-op Strike, Wingman, and Flying Scoutsman tags have been added to the workshop, so map authors can now tag their maps as playable in those modes.
– Co-op Strike, Wingman, and Flying Scoutsman tagged maps can now be launched into those modes from the Workshop tabs in game.
– Added a map place-able entity (vgui_world_text_panel) that allows mappers to put floating, localizable text in their map without needing custom res files.
– Added vscript function named ScriptPrintMessageCenterAllWithParams which requires 3 params that get inserted into the localization token at the %s1’s.
– CGamePlayerEquip now handles picking up healthshots and now respects max carry for grenades.
– Disabled sv_allowupload by default. If enabled, the filter restricting potentially malicious file types has been expanded.
– No longer exposing the server IP to clients in a circumstance where it wasn’t necessary. This should help prevent some DoS attacks.
[ MAPS ]
– Removed outer catwalk completely
– Removed helper catwalk onto silo
– New type of skylight windows in A site
– Added some cover in corner at back of B site
– Removed railings when entering B site from ramp
– Removed window in hut
– Moved entrance to hut slightly further in
– Moved up spawns for both teams
– Flipped static doors at T entrance to ramp
– Blocked off “old secret” area outside of garage
– Added solid white walls near CT spawn
– Rotated container outside of garage, and removed some smaller crates
– Removed access to crane inside of A site, made more of rafters accessible
– Reverted box-path onto hut inside A site to the old configuration
– Removed ladder up to rafters from inside A site
– Added collision for physics objects (except grenades) near water in B site
– For tournament organizers, the old version of Nuke is available on the Workshop.
– Closed off windows overlooking courtyard and A
– Cleaned up sightline from corner balcony toward A and Arch
– Made CT route to B more direct
– Joined two rooms on CT side of B into one space
– Simplified cover on back side of B
– Removed Ivy “laddice”, now a skill jump / boost spot
– Grenade-clipped CT bridge railings for more predictable smokes
– Moved courtyard statues forward for cleaner sightline
– Added ashtray for smokers
– Re-released and updated the Phoenix Compound co-op map on the workshop.
– Updated Cache and Shipped to the latest versions. Details can be found on the workshop pages.
— Cache Release Notes
— Shipped Release Notes
[ CO-OP STRIKE ]
– When players complete a custom co-op mission, it now restarts the map at the end of intermission instead of sitting at a black screen.
– Fixed barrel exploding particle effect relying on a specific map’s effects and now has it’s own unique effects.
– Slightly increased barrel explode radius.
– Added mp_heavybot_damage_reduction_scale convar which allows maps/missions to adjust how much damage heavy bots can take.
– Various fixes to the Heavy Assault Suit in Co-op Strike mode to allow it to work like it used to in that mode.
– Exposed some convars to allow Co-op Strike (and other modes) to adjust the Heavy Assault Suit (mp_weapons_allow_heavyassaultsuit, mp_heavyassaultsuit_speed, mp_heavyassaultsuit_deploy_timescale, mp_heavyassaultsuit_aimpunch).