[ PANORAMA ]
– Added support for overtime stats and round outcomes in the Scoreboard for the Major.
– Improved team logos presentation in round win panels.
– Fixed spectator panels for dead players sometimes not showing any data.
[ GOTV ]
– Added tv_broadcast_url1 and tv_broadcast_origin_auth1 to support two GOTV+ broadcasts from each GOTV instance on the game server.
[ LONDON 2018 ]
– Tarik’s sticker has been updated.
– Added tournament items for the FACEIT 2018 London CS:GO Major Championship and the London 2018 Pick’Em Challenge.
– Later today, CS:GO will be freely available for offline play and GOTV viewing by installing “CS:GO – Free” from the Steam Store.
– Added better support for Panorama UI on low-end machines.
– Added support for weapon stickers and character gloves on the character featured in the main menu.
– Fixed a case where weapon finishes appeared overly dark.
– Adjusted optimal movie resolution based on user’s CPU and GPU levels.
– Fixed extra bright flashlight on characters when loading non-HDR community maps.
– Darkened exposed metal on ejection port and bolt.
– Added support for MP5-SD to workshop workbench.
– fixed texture blends in T-spawn area.
[ MISC ]
– CS:GO has bid farewell to the Scaleform UI. “-legacyscaleformui” is no longer supported.
– Updated the Settings menu to display the Steam Controller Configurator if a Steam Controller is detected.
– Added a new recommended Steam Controller config to better support the Buy menu and Team Select menu.
– Miscellaneous stability and security improvements.
– Enabled MP5-SD in Wingman matches.
– Increased chicken festivity.
– Added MP5-SD tag for workshop submissions.
– Panorama UI is now enabled by default on all platforms.
– Users who experience technical issues running CS:GO Panorama UI are encouraged to email CSGOTeamFeedback [at] valvesoftware.com and include #PanoramaUI in the subject line.
– Legacy Scaleform UI can be used for a very limited time with “-legacyscaleformui” launch option.
– Slight increase in maximum audible distance of primary fire sound.
– Chickens are no longer scared when players fire the MP5-SD.
– playgamesound command is now cheat protected.
– Added the all new MP5-SD, available for testing Offline and in Official Casual and Deathmatch servers. It can be equipped in your MP7 loadout slot.
– Lobbies advertised to nearby players and Steam Groups members will now expire after 5 minutes of the lobby leader’s inactivity.
– Added a way to start advertising single-user lobbies to nearby players and Steam Groups members from the permissions dialog.
– Fixed a bug causing some players, especially on DSL connections, to experience high packet loss due to packets being delivered out of order.
– Enabled Panorama UI on Windows XP and Windows Vista game clients.
– Enabled lobby chat when accept match popup is active.
– Fixed various multi-line messages clipping last line of text.
– Fixed unresponsive keyboard after typing and pressing ‘send’ in the chat panel.
– Allow sending a Steam message to recent teammates using new Steam chat.
– Spectator HUD elements now respect the cl_drawhud setting.
– Fixed reconnect button when it appears over lobby chat.
– Fixed MP7 walk up animation.
– Game state integration includes a field “round_totaldmg” to track total damage the player dealt.
– Various scoreboard bug fixes for different game modes.
– Various stability improvements and fixes.
– Fixed mapoverview icon scaling
– Added normal maps to Desert Eagle | Code Red and P90 | Traction
– Improved reliability of downloading Overwatch evidence in Perfect World CS:GO game client.
– This update includes a change to “csgo.exe” which, while signed with Valve digital certificate, may still trigger warnings in certain anti-virus packages and require users to manually change their AV software settings to update correctly.