-Fixed boost with visibility glitch on A long.
-Added more crates at B boost.
-CT side of mid now splits into upper and lower.
-Redesigned connector at top of mid – now „vent”.
-Opened a window above mid, allowing nades.
-Lowered skybox and added visual cues for nading.
-Removed path between T spawn and catwalk.
-Cut the sightline between A short and outside.
-New crate on B allows jumping from site to heaven.
-Fixed various minor bugs.
-Redesigned A Connector.
-Removed Door on B which mostly benefited T’s.
-Removed crates in A Pit which mostly benefited T’s.
-Fixed water in spawns eating guns.
[Skill Groups Sticker Capsule]
– Introducing Skill Groups Sticker Capsule featuring 9 designs from community artist daniDem.
– Ammo panel hides burst and bullet icons in „simplified” mode.
– Game icons hud (bomb / hostage icons) respects cl_drawhud and cl_draw_only_deathnotices.
– Human players now go through the death sequence when they disconnect, dropping their items instead of taking them with them into the ether. Server operators can disable this feature with the convar mp_disconnect_kills_players 0. If you find a way to abuse this feature to get extra items / money in Competitive, please send an email to CSGOTeamFeedback@valvesoftware.com with the subject „Player disconnect exploit”.
– Added loading screen credits for Biome and Subzero.
– Stability fix for client precipitation rendering
– Simplified B Upper
– Made floor in Vent flat
– Made pit brighter
– Mid entrance for T’s narrowed
– Widened Mid
– Improved clipping
– General optimizations
Halloween has come to a close, and Cobblestone has been cleaned up. Go check it out in the light of day!
A few weeks ago we released Biome and Subzero into the Casual game mode. Now that you’ve had a chance to learn the layout, it’s time to test your skill! Biome and Subzero have been added to Competitive Matchmaking.
– Halloween has come to a close. Thanks for celebrating with us!
– Added clinch marker to the timeline. The timeline will now show the earliest round at which the match can end, and which team can win the match on it.
– Scoreboard player stats now support any number of rounds. Player stats will no longer reset every overtime.
– Added more stats to Demolition and Flying Scoutsman.
Biome and Subzero have been added to Competitive Matchmaking!
-Removed Halloween decorations
-Removed cover in corridor leading to B plat
-Added lore to A site bombtarget
-Opened up windows from B halls towards site
-Re-enabled boost on B site
-Lowered cover in headshot position in Long A
-Reduced amount of coffins
-Increased amount of wood barrels
– De-spookified cbble loading screen
– Exorcised and dusted the cbble radar
– Fixed red health shadow bar not updating to the correct position sometimes, particularly in the second half.
– Fixed dead players sometimes showing the wrong color skull for their team on the spectator HUD.
– Updated the loading screen for spooky de_cbble.
– The ghost arm models are now properly precached so they will load correctly, fixing a few issues related to view models.
– Re-implemented brightness setting in Panorama video options.
– Fixed long music kit names causing StatTrak MVP count to be clipped.
– Fixed a case where large workshop maps would fail to upload.