[ DANGER ZONE ]
– Fixed an issue in squad mode that caused the winning squad to not be able to play again from the victory screen.
– Added correct localizations for kills by Frag Grenade, Diversion Device, and Fire Bomb.
– Fixed a regression with motion blur graphics settings.
– Optimized memory usage when not playing Danger Zone.
[ COMMUNITY SERVERS ]
– Added a setting “sv_prime_accounts_only”. When enabled, only prime accounts can connect to the game server.
– Added console commands to support Danger Zone squads:
— sv_dz_team_count N : set DZ team size to N players per squad.
— sv_dz_jointeam_allowed 1: enable users to choose their own squad during warmup via dz_jointeam.
— sv_dz_autojointeam 0: disable players from automatically being assigned a squad when they join the server.
— dz_clearteams – remove players from all squads.
— dz_shuffle_teams – shuffle all players onto random squads.
— dz_jointeam N : Join squad #N (0 = none, valid squads range from 1 to 9).
— dz_jointeam N
– dz_jointeam only works during warmup. Use dz_clearteams / sv_dz_autojointeam 0 with care — all players must be assigned a valid squad when the game starts.
[ RENDERING ]
– Fixed graphics regression that caused smoke and molotov particle effects to appear fully transparent.
– Fixed client crash on startup on Intel GPUs.
– New users now default to Borderless Windowed mode.
[ GAMEPLAY ]
– Fixed ‘self-boost’ movement regression.
– Fixed players not respawning on round restart if they were in the middle of jumping up onto a platform that would force them to duck.
– Fixed bullet penetration damage regression.
– Fixed molotov not detonating in mid air in non DZ modes.
[ CS:GODZ ]
– The winner of the match now watches their victory from the perspective of the runner up.
– In duo and trio matches teammates are now notified with an onscreen alert if one of them dies.
– Adjusted–and added volume slider for–winner music.
– Recent Teammates now shows teammates from Danger Zone matches.
– Players searching count now shows correct number of people searching for Danger Zone matches.
[CSGO – Danger Zone]
– Introducing Danger Zone, a fast-paced battle royale game mode built on CS:GO’s tactical gameplay. For more details, visit: www.counter-strike.net/dangerzone
– Danger Zone can be played solo, or in squads of two or three players.
[FREE TO PLAY]
– CS:GO is now free to play. For more details, visit the F2P FAQ.
– All players who played CS:GO before the Danger Zone update will receive a commemorative Loyalty Badge they can display on their profile.
– All current CS:GO Players have been upgraded to Prime Status
— Prime Status continues to match you with other Prime Status players
— Additionally, your Prime Status will give you access to the new Souvenir MP5-SD | Lab Rats (available by earning XP while playing Danger Zone matches) and the new Danger Zone case.
隆重推出 《头号特训》 —— 一种基于CS:GO一贯的战术体验之上的快节奏生存游戏模式，玩家们将通过智慧、技术以及资源方面的比拼进行角逐。赶紧尝试下单人模式，或2人/3人的组队模式！
和从前一样，优先状态会让您与其他优先状态玩家相互匹配。此外，您的优先状态将允许您获得一件新的纪念皮肤 MP5-SD | 小白鼠 （通过头号特训模式挣取经验值从而获取），以及全新的“头号特训”武器箱。
新模式，新箱子，以及免费的CS:GO。还在等什么？GO! GO! GO!
-Fixed boost with visibility glitch on A long.
-Added more crates at B boost.
-CT side of mid now splits into upper and lower.
-Redesigned connector at top of mid – now “vent”.
-Opened a window above mid, allowing nades.
-Lowered skybox and added visual cues for nading.
-Removed path between T spawn and catwalk.
-Cut the sightline between A short and outside.
-New crate on B allows jumping from site to heaven.
-Fixed various minor bugs.
-Redesigned A Connector.
-Removed Door on B which mostly benefited T’s.
-Removed crates in A Pit which mostly benefited T’s.
-Fixed water in spawns eating guns.