(this is an optional client update for 220.127.116.11)
– Added a red glow behind the progress bar and health numbers when health is critical.
– Fixed armor progress bar to no longer flash when you lose health.
– Health over three digits will now scale down to fit appropriately and no longer clip.
– Sharpened the transition times in the weapon selection HUD to reduce delay in displaying player’s equipment.
– Fixed grenades not disappearing from weapon selection immediately after throwing them.
– Improved the dropped bomb and planted bomb rings on the radar.
– Fixed the kill panel string when a player is killed by fire.
– Fixed overhead money on players showing a comma.
– Wingman can now be remembered as the last played game mode for the next time a user plays online.
– Fixed the accept match popup to not close if a player hits the escape key.
– Fixed auto team select for players that are not yet on a team.
– Fixed the beginning of match to correctly distinguish between „waiting for players“ and „warmup“ state in Wingman.
– Fixed rank and skill group data appearing on community servers.
– End of match will now share mouse rather than capture all mouse input, which fixes mouse key bindings when match ends.
– Fixed not being able to toggle the spectator player panel’s visibility by pressing the key bound to „drop“ (G by default).
– Fixed a case where kills reported in the spectator panels could be wrong.
– Fixed alignment of player names containing Unicode characters in the spectator screen.
– Fixed text wrapping and some text getting truncated when running in Thai language.
– Fixed an invisible inventory search box sometimes stealing input focus.
– Fixed a frequent game crash in the buy menu.
– Various other stability fixes.