[ PANORAMA ]
– Users on Linux and OSX can now also opt in to Panorama UI by adding „-panorama“ to their launch options.
– Adding broadcast stream panel for CS:GO Minors and Majors in the main menu.
– Adding link to Steam Market for items in containers.
– Added ability to use gift packages.
– End of match scoreboard now reveals other players‘ skill groups.
– End of match scoreboard now has Wingman skill group models in personal skill group display
– Dead players are more distinct from living ones on the scoreboard.
– Scoreboard now has per-player voice volume control.
– End of match mouse control is delayed to avoid clicking out of window and losing focus.
– Adding ability to enter numerical values for certain settings.
– Updated grenade icon size
– Fixed not showing all grenades owned by a player in their overhead UI during freezetime.
– Fixed friendly decoys showing up on the radar with an odd color and a random number/letter.
– Fixed friendly decoys showing up as enemy ghosts when they detonated.
– Fixed wiggly countdown timer while defusing bomb
– Fixed an issue that caused death notices to attempt to translate player names
– The functional change to the decoy that shipped with the last update will not be reverted: from here on decoys will be radar-visible by the team that threw it and not radar-visible to the enemy team.
[ MISC ]
– Updated Steam and CS:GO account restrictions for users in Netherlands and Belgium:
— Steam Trading and Steam Market features are now re-enabled for Steam accounts in Netherlands.
— Customers in Netherlands and Belgium will be restricted from opening containers.
– Various crash fixes
– Fixed a regression in reliable avatars for tournament game servers.
– Set max value for the zoom_sensitivity_ratio_mouse slider to 1.5 in the options screen.