Release Notes for 4/30/2019
[ DANGER ZONE ]
– Updated Danger Zone with a new map, new items, respawning, and more. For full details visit http://www.counter-strike.net/sirocco
– ExoJump Boots are now available. Hold the jump key for a high jump or crouch before jumping for a long jump.
– Bump Mines are now available. Toss one on the ground to send yourself (or an opponent) flying.
– The remaining new items and upgrades will be unlocked in future updates – check back and see what’s new!
– Blacksite is temporarily unavailable in official matchmaking.
– Your teammate will now appear wearing a blue uniform.
– A player pinging system has been added, bound to Mouse 3 by default (command „player_ping“)
– A radial weapon select menu has been added to allow quick visual selection of weapons/items. This menu is customizable by editing the radial_quickinventory.txt file. (command „+quickinv“)
[ MISC ]
– Fixed a lobby exploit