– Fixed team names truncation issue in scoreboard in some languages.
– Fixed snowballs from being purchasable from the console.
– Fixed snowballs and sensor grenades to not occupy the same grenade slot.
– Added game server log output for team assignments when game is commencing and after backup reload.
– Added game server log output for match pause and unpause state changes.
– Added support for Katowice 2019 in-game streams.
– Fixed cases where players could get stuck inside each other (or less frequently, world geometry) when jump crouching.
– Fixed an exploit resulting in players sometimes getting trapped under the world.
– Fixed security doors sometimes having $0 price tags.
– Fixed automated sentry gun lasers sometimes not disappearing.
– Minor adjustment to the angles of items that come out of crates.
– Movement fix for players getting stuck on each other in competitive modes near ledges.
– Holiday forecast calls for snow on the Menu UI.
– Adjusted tablet buymenu drone delivery weapon prices.
– Ammo boxes now dispense a quarter of their contents each time they are used, and can still be shared with squadmates.
– Reduced the duration required to arm explosives on the safe, and added alert to warn the arming player when they remain within the blast radius.
– Removed the parachute from blue tool crates. They will still appear loose in the world.
– Reduced spawn point selection timer duration.
– Added armor to blue tool crates that previously only contained a helmet.
– Slightly increased the number of Shotgun, SMG, and Pistol crates in the world.
– Fixed a case where players would see an extra „Starting match…“ message.
– Fixed precache error when loading Blacksite map on clients with default settings.
– Fixed Danger Zone exploration money progress HUD indicator from jittering when switching tablets or spectator targets.
– Fixed viewmodel animation interpolation error observed on some high-latency clients.
– Adjusted first-person rappel animation to accommodate widescreen aspect ratios.
– Fixed a regression in weapons equipped by certain community training maps logic.
– Fixed an error model appearing when applying a name tag to inventory items.
– Fixed particle materials for rupturing money bags to match the money stack materials.
– Fixed sv_prime_accounts_only setting not having effect on certain community servers.
– Fixed searching tooltip showing incorrect prime status for lobby.
[ DANGER ZONE ]
– Fixed an issue in squad mode that caused the winning squad to not be able to play again from the victory screen.
– Added correct localizations for kills by Frag Grenade, Diversion Device, and Fire Bomb.
– Fixed a regression with motion blur graphics settings.
– Optimized memory usage when not playing Danger Zone.
[ COMMUNITY SERVERS ]
– Added a setting „sv_prime_accounts_only“. When enabled, only prime accounts can connect to the game server.
– Added console commands to support Danger Zone squads:
— sv_dz_team_count N : set DZ team size to N players per squad.
— sv_dz_jointeam_allowed 1: enable users to choose their own squad during warmup via dz_jointeam.
— sv_dz_autojointeam 0: disable players from automatically being assigned a squad when they join the server.
— dz_clearteams – remove players from all squads.
— dz_shuffle_teams – shuffle all players onto random squads.
— dz_jointeam N : Join squad #N (0 = none, valid squads range from 1 to 9).
— dz_jointeam N
– dz_jointeam only works during warmup. Use dz_clearteams / sv_dz_autojointeam 0 with care — all players must be assigned a valid squad when the game starts.