[WINTER SEASON FUN]
– Chickens are now sporting their festive-wear to celebrate the season.
– Players can now pick up and throw snowballs in all game modes except Danger Zone, Wingman, and Competitive Matchmaking.
– The T’s have gift wrapped their special package for the holiday season.
– Freeze frame holiday borders are back to wish you a happy winter season.
– Take a winter vacation to Militia! Now available in Casual and Deathmatch game modes.
[10 YEAR COIN]
– The Ten Year Veteran Coin will be awarded to players who have been a member of the Counter-Strike community for over 10 years. To be eligible to receive the coin the player must have a Steam account in good standing owning a game from the Counter-Strike series. The player must have owned the game for ten years and played the game at least once. The coin will be awarded next time Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is launched.
[2019 SERVICE MEDAL]
– When you become a Global General (Rank 40), you’ll be given the opportunity to reset your Profile Rank. After January 1, 2019 you’ll be able to receive a new 2019 Service Medal, an inspectable display item that will be visible wherever your avatar is shown.
– Significant performance improvement for users on AMD and Intel GPUs.
– Adjusted tablet buymenu drone delivery weapon prices.
– Ammo boxes now dispense a quarter of their contents each time they are used, and can still be shared with squadmates.
– Reduced the duration required to arm explosives on the safe, and added alert to warn the arming player when they remain within the blast radius.
– Removed the parachute from blue tool crates. They will still appear loose in the world.
– Reduced spawn point selection timer duration.
– Added armor to blue tool crates that previously only contained a helmet.
– Slightly increased the number of Shotgun, SMG, and Pistol crates in the world.
– Fixed a case where players would see an extra « Starting match… » message.
– Fixed precache error when loading Blacksite map on clients with default settings.
– Fixed Danger Zone exploration money progress HUD indicator from jittering when switching tablets or spectator targets.
– Fixed viewmodel animation interpolation error observed on some high-latency clients.
– Adjusted first-person rappel animation to accommodate widescreen aspect ratios.
– Fixed a regression in weapons equipped by certain community training maps logic.
– Fixed an error model appearing when applying a name tag to inventory items.
– Fixed particle materials for rupturing money bags to match the money stack materials.
– Fixed sv_prime_accounts_only setting not having effect on certain community servers.
– Fixed searching tooltip showing incorrect prime status for lobby.
[ DANGER ZONE ]
– Fixed an issue in squad mode that caused the winning squad to not be able to play again from the victory screen.
– Added correct localizations for kills by Frag Grenade, Diversion Device, and Fire Bomb.
– Fixed a regression with motion blur graphics settings.
– Optimized memory usage when not playing Danger Zone.
[ COMMUNITY SERVERS ]
– Added a setting « sv_prime_accounts_only ». When enabled, only prime accounts can connect to the game server.
– Added console commands to support Danger Zone squads:
— sv_dz_team_count N : set DZ team size to N players per squad.
— sv_dz_jointeam_allowed 1: enable users to choose their own squad during warmup via dz_jointeam.
— sv_dz_autojointeam 0: disable players from automatically being assigned a squad when they join the server.
— dz_clearteams – remove players from all squads.
— dz_shuffle_teams – shuffle all players onto random squads.
— dz_jointeam N : Join squad #N (0 = none, valid squads range from 1 to 9).
— dz_jointeam N
– dz_jointeam only works during warmup. Use dz_clearteams / sv_dz_autojointeam 0 with care — all players must be assigned a valid squad when the game starts.
[ RENDERING ]
– Fixed graphics regression that caused smoke and molotov particle effects to appear fully transparent.
– Fixed client crash on startup on Intel GPUs.
– New users now default to Borderless Windowed mode.
[ GAMEPLAY ]
– Fixed ‘self-boost’ movement regression.
– Fixed players not respawning on round restart if they were in the middle of jumping up onto a platform that would force them to duck.
– Fixed bullet penetration damage regression.
– Fixed molotov not detonating in mid air in non DZ modes.
[ CS:GODZ ]
– The winner of the match now watches their victory from the perspective of the runner up.
– In duo and trio matches teammates are now notified with an onscreen alert if one of them dies.
– Adjusted–and added volume slider for–winner music.
– Recent Teammates now shows teammates from Danger Zone matches.
– Players searching count now shows correct number of people searching for Danger Zone matches.