– Unlocked Drone Pilot Tablet, Bonus Wave Money, Bonus Explore Money, and Armor+Helmet as starting item options.
– Drone Pilot upgrade is now available for purchase in the Tablet Buy Menu.
– Tasers will now always open the crate they are fired at; they no longer sometimes do partial crate damage.
– Shields dropped from death have a slight delay before being automatically picked by nearby players.
– Fixed some instances of safe models spawning in midair.
– Fixed item outline colors on dropped grenades.
– Map collision fixes and stuck spot removals, and a few visual bugs squashed too.
– Loss bonus money will now always step down to $2,900 after a team with a $3,400 max loss bonus streak wins a round.
– Introducing the « Looking to Play » feature: players can now advertise themselves as available for party invites, can be invited by other parties from the « Looking to Play » tab of their CS:GO friends list, and can accept party invites from the CS:GO main menu.
– Introducing CS:GO Events: players can now see an HLTV-provided schedule of professional LAN events in the Watch tab. Favorite your preferred community tournaments and get notified about professional live matches on the CS:GO main menu.
– Friends and other players can no longer join lobbies that already entered matchmaking queue.
– Fixed exploits related to vote commands.
– Latest updates to community maps Ruby and Workout.
– Minor bug fixes
– Clean up
– Added setdressing
– Added boost in Alley
– Added boost spot in mid for Ts
– Overall gameplay tweaks
– Trimmed excessive areas
– Improved overall gameplay flow
– Large changes to mid to improve flow
– Rerouted alley from A main to mid
– Removed ladder bug
– Removed pixel walk
– Fixed boosting into the hole in Kids Zone
– Deleted a rogue spawn point
– Fixed some shadow issues in the court area
– Brightened the shower area slightly
– VBSP: Fixed a rare bug in displacement physics hull generation during map compilation that could result in large gaps near the edges of completely flat displacement surfaces.
– Unlocked Ballistic Shield, Firebombs, and C4 as deployment perks.
– Fixed SVG files to load with consistent dimensions in different resolutions.
– Fixed a minor regression caused by molotov bouncing off sky surfaces.
– Fixed several exploits.
– Fixed spot where players could get hung up on train near A main.
– Fixed ladder on train closest to lower B entrance not being shift-walkable.
– Fixed some minor gaps in train cars.
– Added info_paradrop_denial entities to prevent paradrops from landing on top of the Kasbah towers.
– Fixed wall in Kasbah where bump mines fell through.
– Fixed hole in world at the bottom of the stepwell.
– Covered up a missing texture with roof edge models in the Kasbah.
– Added additional detail to some roof areas.
– Fixed a rare case when planted bomb model was invisible for some players.
– Added clip brushes to several areas where players were getting stuck
– Added several physics clips to plug holes where dropped items could get lost
– Added 2nd ladder on opposite side of Lighthouse bridge
– Changed collision on Kasbah grate so grenades will pass through
– Added missing collision to step well stairs model
– Renamed Medina to Town
– Removed floating fish
– Fixed an issue that could cause the blinking light on C4 carried by players to be visible through geometry.
– Fixed a regression in molotov detonation timing.
– Fixed a movement regression when crouching through openings at ground level.
– Fixed a weapon accuracy regression when crouch moving.
– Fixed a small regression in acceleration computation.
– Fixed disconnected players sometimes not showing up on end of match Danger Zone scoreboard.
– Fixed a crash that showed a « CUtlLinkedList overflow » dialog box.
– Fixed floating white boxes that would appear for some players.
– Fixed shading on stone blocks around A site
– Updated clipping on wire railings around the map
– Fixed C4 stuck spot near T spawn
[ DANGER ZONE ]
– Updated Danger Zone with a new map, new items, respawning, and more. For full details visit http://www.counter-strike.net/sirocco
– ExoJump Boots are now available. Hold the jump key for a high jump or crouch before jumping for a long jump.
– Bump Mines are now available. Toss one on the ground to send yourself (or an opponent) flying.
– The remaining new items and upgrades will be unlocked in future updates – check back and see what’s new!
– Blacksite is temporarily unavailable in official matchmaking.
– Your teammate will now appear wearing a blue uniform.
– A player pinging system has been added, bound to Mouse 3 by default (command « player_ping »)
– A radial weapon select menu has been added to allow quick visual selection of weapons/items. This menu is customizable by editing the radial_quickinventory.txt file. (command « +quickinv »)
[ MISC ]
– Fixed a lobby exploit