– Significant improvement to server infrastructure to support growing CS:GO community.
[ UI ]
– Fixed an alt-tab related memory leak.
– Added ability for Friends Lister to display two columns of friends.
– Added ability for mouse wheel to scroll Friends Lister.
– Added filtering by item name. Players can enter any part of an item name in the text field to filter their inventory.
– Added ability to sort items when selecting items that will work with a tool.
– Players can no longer initiate a vote kick on the final round or match point.
– The ‘bomb has been planted alert’ now also states the number of seconds that mp_c4timer is set to.
– The voice chat button in the lobby (microphone) now stores it’s state from session to session.
– Fixed remaining cases where Blog would take mouse input when if was obscured.
– Fixed Main Menu bar buttons getting stuck in highlighted state.
– Context menu entries are now divided into categories.
– Open Case UI will auto-select a key in cases where players do not need to choose between different types of keys.
– Fixed cases where players could not rename items in Lobby and Pause menu inventories.
– Inventory images will show the thumbnail for a weapon’s sticker.
– Buying helmet when you already have kevlar will now update the health/armor HUD icon element immediately on purchase.
– Fixed the freeze cam panel not always having the killer’s weapon item data during demo playback.
– Grenades now show player ownership in their name.
– Fixed some vote panel text getting truncated.
– Fixed the health, armor and ammo HUD elements not showing up sometimes when spectating some players.
– Fixed some alignment issues on the spectator follow panel
– Fixed the weapon image in the spectator panel not having a background.
– Realigned the spectator follow panel a bit.
– The gift drop alert panel has been de-holiday-ified.
– Removed the snow from the main menu background.
– Turned off rope and freeze cam holiday effects.
– Fixed missing Cyrillic characters in chat.
– Fixed HUD disappearing when alt-tabbing or starting another app (like hlmv).
[ MAPS ]
– [Bombsite A]
— Moved CT van to give more effective cover
— Made CT van climbable
— Moved fences to give more space
— Removed red car
— Widened door into back of A
— Blocked visibility from bridge to canal
— Tweaked position/rotation of truck
— Made corridors and stairs under A wider
– [Bombsite B]
— Moved Bombsite B to CT side of pillar, extended area with a platform to give more space and cover
— Made players in sniping room easier to silhouette against the background
— Made cement sacks climbable
— Opened up wall on CT side
— Made bridge wider
— Moved up CT spawns and pushed T spawns further back
— Increased C4 radius to 500 from 400
— Railings in sniper room no longer blocks bullets or grenades
— Added light to sniper room balcony
— Made upper door in park connector wider
— Made park connector easier to navigate
— Made corridor near T spawn wider
— Brighter ambient lights in canal pipes
— Made climbing thing in playground more solid
— Made bathroom corridor wider
— Made windows in bathrooms breakable
— Added spectator fixed camera positions
— Tweaked soundscape settings
— Fixed various minor bugs
– Added collision to top of trees
– Added more accurate model collision
– Removed particle effects that could be mistaken for grenades
– Blocked a sightline in battlements near A
– Blocked a hiding hole in underpass near A
– Removed light models near statue at B that could be mistaken for player heads
– Removed a portapotty at back of B
– Raised height of center fence near B
– Fixed various minor bugs