Release Notes for 2/27/2014
– Fixed the molotov not having the same collision bounds as the rest of the grenades.
– Fixed some grenades allowing radar visibility when they shouldn’t and vice versa – this fixes bugs like players showing up on radar through smoke volumes when they shouldn’t.
– Increased radarvispow from 0.2 to 0.4.
– Fixed icons on the radar not fading out properly when they should have.
– Fixed frequent connection errors when starting private casual matches with friends on a local server.
– With sv_grenade_trajectory on, the debug overlay boxes now reflect the size of the grenades bounds when they collide and bounce.
– Added an option to the options menu to use raw number keys or weapon binds for selecting players when spectating and voting for maps at round end (spec_usenumberkeys_nobinds, defaults to 1).
– GOTV watch requests for matches with significant number of twitch.tv spectators will always get directed to GOTV relays.
– Added convar host_name_store to indicate whether host name is revealed in queries and GOTV. Host name is always printed in status command output.
– Added convar host_info_show, operators can set it to the following values: 0 to block server info queries; 1 (default) to respond with all details excluding identities; 2 to respond with all available details.
– Added convar host_players_show, operators can set it to the following values: 0 to block server players queries; 1 (default) to respond only with max players and uptime; 2 to respond with all players details.
– Server operators can now list game rules cvars in gamerulescvars.txt file, those cvars when marked as FCVAR_NOTIFY will be included in A2S_RULES response packet to server management software and 3rd party clients. The total size of A2S_RULES response packet must be within approximately 1Kb (MTU). File gamerulescvars.txt.example is provided.
– When a server is running with the -nomaster parameter, it will not register on GMS and will not respond to direct queries.
– CS_Downtown: Fixed bug where players could spawn outside of map in Deathmatch
– DE_Favela: Fixed exploits where players could get out of map, various other polish
– DE_Inferno: Fixed exploit where players could see through roof near Bombsite A balcony