– Added the CZ75-Auto as a new stock pistol that is a loadout alternative to the P250. Its stats are identical to the P250’s with the exception of being fully automatic and having only two magazines.
[ CS:GO Weapon Case #3 ]
– Introducing the CS:GO Weapon Case #3, comprised entirely of pistol finishes, including finishes for the new CZ75-Auto.
[ GAMEPLAY ]
– Weapon adjustments based on data collected:
— Increased Aug recoil
— Reduced Aug rate of fire
— Reduced Aug and Sg553 scoped run speeds
— Increased Desert Eagle accuracy recovery by 2.5%
– Improved scope visuals for Aug and Sg553.
– Aug now has a new firing sound.
– Pressing the walk key while running now properly decelerates your speed to walking instead of instantly capping it.
– Fixed regression that broke environment fog not being reduced when zoomed with a scoped weapon.
[ UI ]
– Added text filter to loadout.
– Added peel animation when player cycles position.
– Fixed enemies on the square radar not rotating to match their view.
– Fixed teammate colors sometimes shuffling on some panels when a player disconnected in Competitive Mode.
– Crosshair style 2 (Classic) has been changed to accurately show weapon accuracy.
– Added some ConVars to be used with crosshairstyle 2 (Classic) to allow users to further customize how they want it to display. (cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitdist, cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitalpha_innermod, cl_crosshair_dynamic_splitalpha_outermod, cl_crosshair_dynamic_maxdist_splitratio)
[ MAPS ]
— Improved visibility.
— Removed small cover on CT side of Bombsite B.
— Drastically reduced the number of trashcans.
— Widened tunnel near T spawn.
— Widened lower door in park connector.
— Widened corridor near CT sniper room.
[ MISC ]
– Fixes to improve game stability during startup.
– Added diagnostic info to debug video config reset.
– Fixed dedicated server to write steam_appid.txt
– Fixed several game server memory leaks.
– Fixed a bug causing certain workshop maps to re-download every time the game is launched.