[ STICKERS ]
– Added Sticker Capsules. Each capsule contains one sticker out of a series of sticker designs.
– Sticker Capsules can be received as drops at the end of matches, and are opened using a Sticker Capsule Key.
– A sticker can be applied to any gun, and each gun can hold multiple stickers.
[ MISC ]
– Several adjustments to improve performance for a range of hardware configurations.
– Ended Operation Bravo.
– Overpass and Cobblestone maps are now available to everyone.
– Removed the following items from the store:
— Season’s Gifts. They are still marketable on the Community Marketplace and remain fully functional.
— Operation Bravo Passes. They are still marketable on the Community Marketplace and can be redeemed for an Operation Bravo Coin.
– Doing an ent_create now orients the created entity opposite the player’s orientation so it’s facing the player.
– Added a new material type called ‘Lightmapped_4WayBlend’ that can be used on displacements. Documentation can be found here: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Lightmapped_4WayBlend
– Added more diagnostic information for buffer overflows in network channel.
[ UI ]
– Removed rouge [sic] pixel on mode map selection UI.
– Added player teammate colors in Competitive Mode that displays a unique color per teammate in the radar, playercount panel, scoreboard and the arrow over their head (can be toggled offline with cl_cmm_showteamplayercolors).
– Reduced translucency of avatars in playercount panel and did some minor visual updates.
– Enemies icons on radar are now a different shape than teammates.
– Hostages on radar now have an H in the dot and never rotate.
– Added sort method ‘Equipped’ to the Inventory.
– Added a setting to Game Options that allows hiding Team Tags in death notices.
– Team tags now scale to fit in the scoreboard and no longer overlap ping or get get cut off.
– Fixed an issue where sometimes no live games could be found in the Watch panel for the first minute after game launch.
[ GAMEPLAY ]
– All grenades now have a secondary fire that throws an underhand grenade a short distance in front of the player.
— Secondary fire can be combined with primary fire to precisely adjust the strength of the throw.
– Weapon balance has been adjusted:
— Improved Desert Eagle accuracy recovery
— Improved Sg553 and AUG rates of fire.
— Improved Sg553 and AUG scoped control ( reduced inaccuracy and recoil ).
— Increased movement inaccuracy on all automatic weapons by 50%.
— Movement inaccuracy when walking is now calculated differently, resulting in better walking accuracy across the board.
– sv_airaccelerate has been slightly increased.
[ MAPS ]
— Fixed a bug where you could peek over a crate at CT stairs.
— Added a peek position in Bombsite A connector, towards Palace exit.
— Clipped benches inside palace.
— Fixed some boost/exploit spots (Thanks F3RO!).
— Breakable metal panels can no longer be shot through without triggering break effect.
— Made it easier to get into hole leading to CT sniper window.
— Made it easier to move over cart leading to B route from CT spawn.
— Reworked cover in Bombsite A.
— Reworked cover in Bombsite B.
— Changed cover in playground.
— Fixed smoke sorting on water.
— Made players easier to see in park connector stairs.
— Raised upper park divider to prevent peeking over it.
— Increased ambient lighting.
— Made bridge near Bombsite B twice as wide.
— Made it easier to spot players in T side of canal.
— Simplified the layout of Bombsite B slightly.
— Removed small tree at CT side of upper park.
— Blocked visibility through truck in Bombsite A.
— Tweaked soundscape.
— General optimizations.
— Fixed a bug where players could get stuck in ceilingfans.
— Fixed some areas where thrown C4 could get stuck.
— Increased brightness slightly in hallway leading to balcony in Bombsite A.
— Fixed gaps that players could see through in Bombsite B.
— Made wall penetration in construction more consistent (Thanks Pawlesslol!).
— Nerfed the refire rate on the churchbells (changed from infinite dings per second to 1 ding per second).
— General optimizations.
– Dust 2
— Removed dark texture near tunnel stairs.
— Removed sky collision over building near T spawn.
— Covered up shadow that looked like a player near CT spawn.
— Fixed invisible ledges on curved corners.
— Fixed various graphical bugs.
— Fixed bugs related to prop_physics_multiplayer.
— Added a CT van to CT spawn.
— Fixed an exploit where players could get out of the map.