Release Notes for 3/6/2014
[EMS One Katowice 2014]
– Added EMS One Katowice 2014 CS:GO Championship Sticker Capsules:
– Each capsule contains a single EMS One Katowice 2014 participant sticker. A portion of each capsule’s proceeds is shared equally among the included organizations.
– Fixed a bug where the sticker peel animaton played when opening the apply sticker panel.
– Centered the names of stickers.
– Demo highlights now show a “Fast forwarding to next highlight…” message while fast forwarding.
– Demo highlights now include bomb plant and bomb defuse.
– Fixed dsp canceling and a few other exploits.
– Added competitive match scores to in-game friends list status display.
– Added rich presence display in friends game details in Steam Overlay.
– Fixed a hitch on stattrak kills for players with large inventories.
— Made it easier to peek short from B apartments
— Made cover at back of B bangable
— Horizontal metal bars on catwalk no longer block bullets or grenades
— Made corner to the right on Bombsite A scaffolding bangable
— Added more cover in Bombsite A
— Widened gate at back of Bombsite A
— Blocked fence completely at back of Bombsite A
— Color coded tunnels under A
— Removed dropdown into water near bombsite B
— Made cement bags around bombsite B easier to climb
— Added cover near construction
— New connector between upper park and bathrooms
— Widened tunnel near T spawn
— General polish and optimization
— Fixed tiny gaps between boxes in Bombsite A
— Fixed killer box in Bombsite B