– Fixed buytime ending as soon as all players join in QMM.
– Increased warmuptime when all players are connected from 30 sec to 60 sec
– Fixed the default radar scale and money position settings overlapping with the spectator UI in the most common resolutions.
– Dropdown panels now support more than 20 options.
– Fixed inventory grenades icons drawing black.
– Fixed the bottom position player counter being a bit too low and cut off.
– Fixed hud alert flickering.
– Fixed Deathmatch Bonus Panel overlapping excessively with radar in extreme cases.
– Optimized some hud options code which improves performance.
– Money position relative to radar now considers safezone.
– Fixed HUD background alpha not saving if you set cl_hud_background_alpha to 0.
– Added concommand ‘rangefinder’ for map makers (provides 2d and 3d distance to target).
– In Demolition games, the last weapon can be any weapon and trigger the end of round logic if enabled.
– Added Effective range and rangefinder functionality to cl_weapon_debug_print_accuracy convar.
– Fixed bad hostage icon positioning in some cases.
– In DeathMatch it now says the right name for all guns.
– In Demolition games, the next weapon panels now work for all guns.
– Optimized backend performance when when accessing CS:GO inventory on Steam Community.