— Blocked long sightline from back of Bombsite B
— No longer possible to plant on top of hut at bombsite A
— Made statue base at bombsite B taller, so players can’t peek over
— Made hut on bombsite B catwalk wider
— Moved all T spawns to upper level
— Decreased fog
— Removed small tree near platform in mid
— Pushed down some vegetation that players could hide in
— Disabled collision on small rocks
— Blocked visibility through cart in mid
— Revised cover in Bombsite B courtyard
— Redesigned the connector between canal and park
— Made tunnels under Bombsite A easier to navigate
— Added lights to hut near Bombsite A
– Matches in which a whole team gets disconnected will no longer terminate and the disconnected players will get the opportunity to reconnect and finish the match.
– Added a new context menu option ‘Use With Trade Up Contract,’ which will be visible when you own ten or more items of the same quality.
– Weapons can no longer be deleted from the inventory.
– Added a game setting for twitch.tv streamers to allow backend integration with new twitch.tv directory.
– Added backend integration with Steam Community for better inventory filtering and Steam Community Market search.
– Added support for per-channel ratelimits in engine threaded network layer, ratelimits are controlled with a group of net_threaded_socket convars.
– Fixed pistol round achievements to award player progress in the pistol round of the second half in competitive matches.
– Fixed several rare crashes on clients and servers.
– Fixed a problem in tournament round backups when players had invalid characters in their persona names.