Release Notes for 6/4/2014
[ MATCHMAKING ]
– When a player has been banned for cheating (via VAC or Overwatch), all Skill Group adjustments from that player’s recent wins will be reverted for their partied teammates as well as their opponents.
[ MISC ]
– The “thirdperson” and related commands are now executable by servers (for mods and plugins).
– Added a server convar (sv_allow_thirdperson) which allows servers to set players to third person mode.
– The env_fog_controller entity now has a field and input to scale the amount fog is adjusted when players zoom (with scoped weapons).
– Community tournament servers with built-in round backups enabled will automatically restore all player data upon reconnection and this in most cases will avoid having to load round backups.