– safezonex’s min value can now go as low as 0.28 with triple monitor setups and will allow a min value of 0.475 with double monitor setups.
– Added convar sv_server_graphic which allows the server to specify a 360×60 px image file (must be 16k or smaller) in /csgo/ that will display in the spectator view. Supports PNG transparency.
– when the scoreboard is up, the radar will now switch to the square “overview” mode (disable with cl_radar_square_with_scoreboard, or in the Game Settings menu)
– Fixed a crash on round end/restart or player spawn if a player was parented to another entity that was cleaned up.
– Increased session communication buffer size to allow for up to 64-player sessions.
– Added experimental cpu_frequency_monitoring convar to detect thermal throttling. If you have CS:GO performance problems on Windows, add “+cpu_frequency_monitoring 2” to the CS:GO command line to see if CPU thermal throttling is an issue. If the displayed CPU frequency percentage drops below about 80-85% then you may have a problem with your CPU slowing down due to overheating. If it drops below 50-55% then you may have a serious problem. CPU overheating can be caused by overclocking, insufficient cooling, insufficient airflow, failing or dirty fans, or other causes. The CPU frequency results are displayed with cl_showfps or net_graph. For more detail see https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2715-YIPD-6873
– Added engine_no_focus_sleep convar (default value 50 milliseconds), which controls the amount of time the engine sleeps per frame when the game is not in focus.
– Fixed incorrect material property on some breakable doors and scaffold models
– Added a few more location “Place Names” for use by level designers
– Added solidity to gates in b halls and ct garage to allow for nade creativity.
– Improved readability in B heaven.
– Improved readability by quad.
– Improved lighting by forklift.
– Improved prop-consistency by quad by adding more rigid edges.
– Increased visibility in vent.
– Fixed missing texture issues.
– Fixed various lighting issues.
– Fixed texture translation issues.
– Added clipping to prevent an exploit boost.
– Slightly increased vent lighting.
– Minor but important change to shadowing in some rooms.
– Added fences/fallen trees/cliffs around the map to reduce the ammount of invisible walls.
– Added a small window above the backdoor in the barn.
– Added a big rock next to “SeaRock”.
– Minor gameplay tweaks.
– Optimized the villa (thanks to Glitchvid).