Release Notes for 8/27/2014
– Added positional audio support for players using Mumble voice chat.
– Fixed case where sniper scope blur was not accurately representing full sniper weapon inaccuracy when scoped.
– Fixed a bug where in some cases a bullet didn’t know it had penetrated a player hitbox if it started by penetrating another surface first and hadn’t exited before “hitting” the hitbox.
– Fixed weapon damage falloff distances getting reset every time a surface was penetrated, which allowed weapons to shoot farther than they should if they penetrated an object first (like the sawedoff).
– Terminated birthday party.
– Increased Zeus price to 400.
– Fixed a regression with fov_cs_debug convar.
— Removed various unintended boost-spots
— Moved some flowers at top of mid
— Updated based on feedback and observations from ESL One Cologne
— Removed tall sandbags near Bombsite B which could be used to two-man boost onto and peek/shoot into T water
— Added a intended boost spot in its place, where you can two-man boost. Wall near position is bangable from both sides.
— Removed boost on green wall in playground
— Removed position on toilet mid entrance which could be used to get an angle on toilet entrance
— Fixed some spots where C4 could get stuck
— Removed grass on low cover near Bombsite A which obstructed peeking
— Changed some textures and lighting to improve visibility and reduce environment noise
— Moved lightpost at entrance to Bombsite A to remove gap
— Closed off hut at Bombsite A
— Railing outside of squeaky door no longer blocks bullets or grenades
— Various balance tweaks, optimizations and bug fixes
— Added unique sounds for each spawn