– Added DreamHack 2014 Team Stickers and Legends Capsule
– Enabled the DreamHack 2014 Pick’Em Challenge
– Enabled DreamHack 2014 tab in the Watch Panel
– Added Mission FAQ to the Operation Vanguard website: http://www.counter-strike.net/operationvanguard/
– Mission cooldowns now display hours remaining in the mission panel and journal.
– Added a display showing how many missions a user can complete in the mission panel and journal.
– Added help text tooltip for the mission panel.
– Added Steam rich presence and twitch.tv integration data for Operation Vanguard maps.
– Fixed de_dust2 Galil mission
– Fixed bonus deathmatch weapon score calculation for missions.
– Added three restrictions to Competitive Matchmaking:
— If a player does not have a competitive Skill Group, they will not be able to queue in a party with a player having a very high Skill Group
— Accounts are restricted to two Competitive wins per day until they receive their competitive Skill Group
— Unless they are in a party of 5, players will not be able to queue for Competitive Matchmaking if their skill group range is very large.
– Fixed a case where the deathmatch bonus weapon panel was showing an uninitialized weapon icon.
– Made host_framerate convar accessible with sv_cheats enabled ( for movie makers )
– Spectators and GOTV viewers can now spectate grenades thrown by players. To do this, press and hold the Left Alt key when the player you are observing throws a grenade. Your camera will follow the grenade until you release the Left Alt key or the grenade explodes/expires.
– Fixed Alerts panel showing incorrect layout for certain bans and cooldowns.
– Bug fixes on Workout, Season, Facade, Bazaar and Marquis