Release Notes for 1/28/2015
– Adjusted the radius at which incendiary and smoke grenades interact.
– Loading screens will now display the icons for maps that have item collections associated with them
– In Spectator Mode, Scoreboard and Server Graphic will now obey hud scale and position settings.
– Fixed New Items alert showing incorrect number of items up when coming back to main menu from a match
– Added server convar tv_allow_camera_man_steamid that should be set on tournament servers to the full 64-bit numeric SteamID of production caster (e.g. 7650123456XXXX). Tournament production casters who launch the game with the “-interactivecaster” command line flag and join the in-game spectators will get all camera and voice recorded and broadcast on GOTV.
– Upgraded runtime libraries to use the latest Steam SDK.
– Fixed a frequent crash during map loading while the game was minimized.
– Various weapon CPU optimizations.
– Added flavor text to Chroma Case weapons.
–Fixed a bug where a boosted player in T spawn could peek into mid/CT sniper position.
–Moved a prop to make peeking into palace easier, CT side.
–Removed a strange boost in bombsite A.
–Fixed a bug where an incendiary grenade could explode on bombsite B ceiling beams and damage players in A site.
–Rerouted entrance into upper park from bombsite A.
–Changed mid cover in bombsite A, corners can now be shot through with rifles.
–Changed cover in T side of upper park.
–Moved T spawns forward slightly.
–Moved bombsite A plant zone up slightly.