– Smoke screen overlay fades faster now when exiting smokes quickly.
– Adjusted boundaries of smoke screen overlay slightly.
– Added server setting sv_reliableavatardata: when enabled player avatars are reliably exchanged between all players and casters on the game server, reliably delivered to GOTV spectators, and recorded in demo files.
– Added the ability to specify team logos just like we specify team names or flags (via convars mp_teamlogo_1 and mp_teamlogo_2 using team’s shorthand image name).
— Team logos now show in the spectator scoreboard, the win panel and the player scoreboard.
– Added a new win panel string that shows the team name if they win the round.
– Added ff_damage_bullet_penetration convar to control how much penetration power and damage is scaled when hitting a friendly when FF is off.
– Fixed pistol muzzle flash so it no longer stretches to the map origin at low framerates.
– Fixed fog clearcolor calculation that caused free-cam spectators to see bright colors behind level geometry.
– Speculative fix for spectating audio bug.
– Added player flashbang visual indicators with a progress bar that shows over players heads when you are watching via GOTV.
– Updated the first person flash effect when spectating someone via GOTV.
– Fixed bug which stopped CS:GO from working on OSX Snow Leopard.
– Added flavor text to the Bravo Collection weapons.
– Added 5 new Music Kit Offers.
– Added 12 new Sticker Offers.
– Fixed gamepads being reset and deactivated on map load.
– Added support for hot-plugging of gamepads rather than requiring that they be connected prior to game launch.
–Removed various boosts
–Tweaked layout of underpass room
–Moved door from CT side to T side of underpass
–Made cubby at entrance to Bombsite A smaller
–Widened arch at end of long A
–Set correct surface types on textures
–Brightened haystacks at entrance to Long A
–Updated collision on broken wall in bombsite A and B