– Added round result history visuals to the scoreboard for Competitive games.
– Spectators/casters can now use SHIFT when drawing on the map overview which will show the approximate time it takes to travel that (2D) distance.
– Drawing on the overview map can now be done in two colors using left and right mouse buttons.
– Lines drawn on the overview map are now smoothed.
– The map overview drawing is now a bit cheaper to render.
– Added a WIP “Grid” option to allow drawing to snap to a standard grid (that can be accessed for spectators if “mapoverview_allow_grid_usage” is 1).
– Added server event logging for match start which also includes the team names playing as CT and T.
– Added server event logging details for kills that occur with penetration, domination, and revenge modifiers similar to how the headshot modifier was logged previously.
– Fixed the round stats sometimes reporting that the round ended by time running out when the bomb was defused.
– Fixed a very rare case when Ts could kill a defusing CT, win the round, and a dead CT could still score a bomb defusal and earn defuse money bonus after the round was already over.
– Added flavor text to Operation Phoenix collection weapons.