[ SOUND ]
– Reduced frequency of CT equipment sound.
– Fixed a case where a dead player or dead bot played footstep sounds.
– Removed minor audio artifacts and smoothed tails for FiveSeven and Glock fire sounds.
– Fixed distant sounds for Galil.
– New sand surface footstep sounds with additional variations.
[ PHYSICS ]
– Doors and moving trains now move at correct speed on servers with tickrate above 64.
– Doors and moving trains will no longer get blocked by weapons or decoys.
[ MISC ]
– If mp_teammates_are_enemies is set when a round is won, round numbers now properly count and increment.
– Fixed a rare purchasing issue when items purchased from limited-time offers resulted in an unredeemed claim item in inventory.
– Fixed rendering of debug overlays sometimes not getting cleared when connecting to a new server.
– Fixed P2000 viewmodel hammer pop when reloading.
– Added in-game flags for Vietnam and Mongolia.
– Added Gunsmith style to workshop workbench (for more information visit: https://new.blog.counter-strike.net/workshop/finishes/gunsmith.html)