Release Notes for 4/21/2016
– Adjusted Spectator Graphs: Replaced HSP and economy stats with Enemies Flashed and Utility Damage.
– Added main menu UI to register for a new beta.
— Various bug and exploit fixes
– Moved Nuke to the Active Duty map group.
– Moved Inferno to the Reserves map group.
– Updated a Wildfire mission (YOINK!) for the bonus condition to use Santorini instead of Nuke.
– demoinfogo tool code is now available on GitHub and no longer ships as part of SDK.
— https://github.com/ValveSoftware/csgo-demoinfo, patches welcome.
– demoinfogo includes a GitHub fix for PlayerInfo being retrieved with wrong Entity if players reconnect during the match demo (Thanks rchh!).
– Changed default value for cvar sv_quota_stringcmdspersecond=16 to make community servers that don’t actively configure this setting run with a more conservative command rate limit.