– Added the CS:GO Collectible Pins Series 1 capsule offer that can be purchased in-game.
– As of June 1st, Series 1 Genuine Collectible Pins will be available at WeLoveFine.com
– Default spec_freeze_time reduced from 5.0 to 3.0.
– Added fade and blur to deathcam (when mp_forcecamera 1).
– Fade and blur in deathcam are more aggressive when killed with a headshot (when mp_forcecamera 1).
– Improved spectating cameras for de_cache.
– Improved spectating cameras for de_nuke.
– Added convars cl_spec_use_tournament_content_standards and sv_spec_use_tournament_content_standards that allow the client and/or server to prefer official pro player names when available and omit weapon tags for spectators.
– The ‘swap item’ crosshair hint will display the weapon’s original name even if the weapon has been renamed with a name tag.
– Introducing Authentication Codes that allow users to grant to third-party websites and applications access to their Pick’Em and Fantasy games during CS:GO Major Championships.
— Documentation for websites and application developers is available: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Counter-Strike:_Global_Offensive_PickEm_Fantasy_Management
— Authentication Codes management for users is available: https://help.steampowered.com/en/wizard/HelpWithGameIssue/?appid=730&issueid=128