– Added team stickers, player autographs, Pick’Em and Fantasy Games for Cologne 2016 CS:GO Major Championship.
– Added support for Cologne 2016 game authentication codes to allow third-party websites and applications to manage your Cologne 2016 Pick’Em and Fantasy Games without running the actual game client.
— For more information on game authentication codes, visit: https://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Counter-Strike:_Global_Offensive_PickEm_Fantasy_Management
– Community GOTV relays will now reliably sign in to Steam and CS:GO backend when launched straight with +tv_advertise_watchable 1 +tv_relay addr:port.
– GOTV relays will now correctly communicate their statistics about connected proxies and clients upstream and downstream.
– Added convars commonly used in GOTV relay chains to common dictionary encoding.
– Added sounds for players joining and leaving party lobbies.
– Upgraded sound fidelity for Nova, Sawed Off, and XM1014 shotguns.
— Fixed a bug where an in-hand fire sound would persist when a player was killed while holding a primed Molotov.
— Upgraded sound fidelity for Molotov priming sound.
— Reduced volume of in-hand fire sound for a primed Molotov
– Added convar cl_spec_swapplayersides to flip display of competitive HUD to match teams seating on stage.
– Spectator UI – Player panel now tints yellow or blue based on the team of the person you are spectating.
– Fixed broken flex data in studiomdl