[ SERVERS ]
– Reduced per-client memory use by sharing network buffers.
– Increased entities delta buffers to 192Kb to support connecting to game modes with many entities (sv_delta_entity_full_buffer_size on the server can be used to increase it up to 256Kb if needed)
– Added a better error message for clients explaining the too many entities on the server error.
– Added more functionality for community log address integration.
– Log address can now be sent an 18-character prefix before every log packet text
– logaddress_add_ex command will use a unique prefix token per instance for the added log address
– logaddress_token_secret and logaddress_add_ts allow to add prefix as a checksum of known secret string
– Added a message for “killed by the bomb” to the logs.
[ MISC ]
– Teams can now vote on team issues independently.
– Fixed sleeves interpenetrating gloves
– Spectator’s player glow values have been adjusted to make noise-making state transitions more noticeable.
[ OSX ]
– Fixed CSM boundary artifacts on Iris based Macbook pro.
[ MAPS ]
— Added grenade-clip to ceiling underneath Bombsite A and inside connector, to prevent molotovs spreading into areas above
— Removed support beam in drop room which blocked line of sight to drop/door
— Fixed see-through gap when jump-peeking from CT spawn towards Mini
— Fixed various bugs reported on CSGOBugTracker.com
— Fixed model fade distance on truck in CT spawn