– Revolver and Negev have been removed from Competitive Matchmaking as they undergo substantial revision.
— Firing delay significantly reduced
— New attributes to promote suppressive fire.
— Reduced price.
— New sounds that dynamically indicate weapon accuracy.
– Added ability to add friends using CS:GO friend codes.
– Added recent teammates and invites UI on the main menu.
– GOTV connections will now use SDR in most of the regions.
– Fixed missing texture on Huntsman Knife | Ultraviolet
– Added convar mp_items_prohibited which takes a comma-delimited list of weapon definition indices to prohibit from purchase on the server.
– Lowered volume of ambient sound in de_vertigo to match ambient volume of other maps.
– Fixed several OSX graphics crashes related to running out of vertex shader constants.
– Fixed a game crash related to game stats.
– fixed more pixelwalk spots & places where bomb could get stuck
– fixed sticky clip brush at B
– fixed Z-fighting railing at bridge
– fixed visible nodraw underneath a bridge
– improved clipping under T side bridges
– fixed Z-fighting below CT arches
– adjusted courtyard statues and stairs for better movement
– fixed various fade distance issues
– widened B site and palace doors
– aligned palace windows better
– fixed floating clothesline
– adjusted pecklesteiner
– fixed missing texture at back alley
– removed clip from garden lamp post because it’s at jumping height
– prevented planting bomb on railing at A
– removed lamp posts between A and CT spawn