[ AUDIO – UPDATE ]
– Fixed bug with new sound system where a buzzing could be heard in the background.
– Fixed crash on Linux and Mac
– Fixed regressions with lobby sounds via OS audio device.
[ KRAKOW 2017 ]
– Team stickers, team graffiti, and stickers autographed by CS:GO pro players are now available for purchase in-game, from the Steam Community Market, or from the 50 piece Mega Bundle on Steam. 50% of the proceeds go to the players and organizations at Krakow 2017.
– Adding Pick’Em for Krakow Major.
[ SERVERS ]
– Added a convar tv_allow_camera_man_override that must be set on the game server to allow camera man overrides. It is disabled by default, and reduces network traffic with single interactive caster.
[ AUDIO ]
– Added optional asynchronous audio mixing which allows for a smoother and lower latency audio experience. This is can be turned on using snd_mix_async 1. If this is turned on, snd_mixahead may also be set to a lower value such as 0.02. We will monitor community feedback on this feature before turning it on by default for all players.
– Made it possible to choose audio device to use in the settings menu.
– Sounds made by physics props and doors will now spatialize correctly when playing with HRTF enabled.
[ MISC ]
– Added client cvar “cl_deathnotices_show_numbers” which allows appending observer numbers to kill feed (0: defaults for no numbers, 1: to use just observer numbers in death notices, 2: append observer numbers in front of names in death notices).
[ WEAPON FINISHES ]
– Updated the following community weapon finishes with normal maps:
— Glock-18 | Royal Legion
— M4A4 | Royal Paladin
— AUG | Aristocrat
— CZ75-Auto | Imprint
— Dual Berettas | Royal Consorts
— USP-S | Lead Conduit
— CZ75-Auto | Xiangliu
— PP-Bizon | Harvester
— M4A4 | Buzz Kill
— AWP | Phobos
— AK-47 | Fuel Injector
— Tec-9 | Fuel Injector
Thanks to Teo~, The Honey Badger, DasDas, Apêl, G-99Factory, and emu