The following changes are in the “220.127.116.11-rc1” CS:GO Beta depot.
– Shipping more changes to pistols with the goal of emphasizing skillful use of the weapons.
– Five-SeveN: The Five-SeveN has been adjusted to reward tactical positioning and defensive play.
— Slightly improved accuracy when firing several shots rapidly.
— Substantially reduced accuracy while moving.
* Prime status is now immediately granted to Perfect World accounts with identity verification.
* Enabled support for custom avatars in game.
* Enabled access to the developers console.
* Overhauled internal weapon data representation. All weapons are expected to behave identically to 18.104.22.168 aside from the Five-SeveN and bugfixes listed below.
* Fixed an issue that caused players to not drop their 2nd flashbang if they are killed after throwing 1 flashbang during the round.
* Fixed an issue where sniper bots didn’t like the Scar20.
* Fixed an issue where buying non-weapon items would restock ammo for all your weapons.
* Fixed some corner cases where buying items via console could ignore the user’s loadout selection.
* Fixed an issue where attempting to drop undroppable items (like grenades) would count the items value towards the player’s “donations” for the round.
* Fixed a rare issue that could cause players to show incorrect holstered weapons.
* Fixed an issue where decoy grenades could make sounds from the wrong weapon.
* Fixed “buy” console command to list all options instead of being a hardcoded help string.
* Map editing: env_gunfire entities can now fire all weapon types (e.g. weapon_m4a1_silencer or weapon_revolver)
* Fixed a memory leak related to spectating.
* Adding ability to initiate trades from friend’s context menu.
* Improved map load times in some circumstances.