Release Notes for 11/8/2017
[ Dust II ]
– Increased overall luminance 20% for all Kasbah materials and models for visibility.
– Fixed missing textures on some polygons of tarp model.
– Fixed flashbangs not blinding player through chain-link fences.
– Fixed edging around Kasbah alcove window which had shadowing artifacts.
– Adjusted penetration value for wood doors.
– Fixed wallbang values on Mechanique Generale.
– Fixed ambient lighting values at CT spawn entrance.
– Smoothed out clipping on block stack at Mid.
– Fixed some models that were embedded in the ground.
– Fixed dev text on loading screen.
– Fixed cover props at B site that would expose player feet.
[ Audio ]
– Streamlined audio settings so players have a consistent experience. Replaced HRTF and occlusion-specific settings with an option to disable 3D audio effects, to allow compatibility for players who have conflicting audio processing occurring on their audio hardware.
– Added a voice_player_volume console command which can be used to adjust voice volume on a per-player basis.
[ GAMEPLAY ]
– removed holiday cheer.