– Operation Hydra has come to a close.
– Added Wingman and Flying Scoutsman to the available game modes.
– Wingman changes:
— Added Wingman-exclusive skill groups for better matchmaking in Wingman.
— Added ability to select maps.
— Added Nearby Lobbies for Wingman.
– Moved Arms Race and Demolition into War Games (with Flying Scoutsman).
– All War Games are now maxplayer 12.
– Slight adjustment to head hitboxes on the Leet Krew.
– Updated maps available in Classic Competitive:
— Mirage, Cache, Inferno, Overpass, Cobblestone, Train, Nuke, Dust II, Canals, Office, and Agency.
– Updated maps and map groups available in Classic Casual:
— Dust II
— Defusal Group Delta (Mirage, Austria, Inferno, Shipped, Cache)
— Defusal Group Sigma (Cobblestone, Train, Overpass, Nuke, Canals)
— Hostage Group (Agency, Insertion, Office, Italy, Assault)
– Matchmaking now uses the Trust Factor by default. In the short term, players with Prime status can still choose to match using the old system.