– Fixed quad surround sound so it works again.
– Fixed a bug that could cause looping sounds, such as the hostage breathing sound, to be stuck on in some situations.
– Fixed a rare bug that caused spectators to sometimes hear water footsteps coming from players on dry ground.
– CS:GO items received in trade cannot be re-traded for seven days.
– Added support for uniform scale adjustment of static prop models.
— To re-size static props, adjust the “uniform scale override” prop_static Hammer property, or use shift+mousewheel in the Hammer 3d viewport.
– Moved squeaky door back a bit, to give a clearer view towards hut
– Changed geometry near crane when on rafters, to remove awkward position
– Smoothed out movement on roof near T spawn
– Changed color of new boxes in bombsite B
– Changed color of small red box at T side of yard
– Added some cover at back of squeaky door hall
– Removed one-way wallbang from CT spawn up to cat
– Fixed some minor bugs
– Fix for mip bias exploit
– Opened up B lobby to stairs
– Simplified geometry around B site for better movement
– Blocked “invisible” area at A
– Fixed several “pixelwalking” exploits
– Fixed various minor bugs