Pre-release Notes for 6/20/2018
The following changes are now available for testing in the Panorama CS:GO Beta Depot for Windows users.
– Eliminated possible delay of a player’s team change state.
– Self highlighting has been changed from green to team color.
– The skillgroup field has been adjoined to name field.
– Background blur amount has been reduced.
– added mode-specific row definitions for flying scoutsman and wingman.
– Updated skillgroup icons.
– Added support for Major tournament name and event stage.
– Fixed duplicate bot row when a bot disconnects.
– Fixed mute indicator getting stuck on.
– Re-added “Show Team Equipment” and added keybinding to settings menu (+cl_show_team_equipment)
– Added “Show Team Positions In HUD” to settings menu (cl_teamid_overhead_always)
– Buy menu background blur has been reduced.
– Re-added the health/armor and ammo background elements that can be adjusted with the existing alpha convars via console or options menu.
– Updated drop shadows from most colored hud elements to read better.
– Fixed some asserts.
– Fixed some crashes.
– Reverted unintended CZ reload animation change.
– Fixed the ability to apply stickers to items that have no empty sticker slots.
– Improved visibility of dashboard character in 4×3 resolutions.
– Fixed avatar color issues
– Fixed the spectator name, score and team logo overlapping the middle in 4×3.
– The hotkey and letter text on the radar player icons are now black.
– Fixed the border around the radar being offset and scaled improperly at lower resolutions and non default scales.