The following changes are now available for testing in the Panorama CS:GO Beta Depot for Windows users.
– Updated the radar player icons to make them a bit more crisp.
– Fixed team flags not working properly in spectator view.
– Fixed truncated team names in the spectator screen that tried to use team flags.
– Added a missing team logo. (Luminosity).
– Team money and equipment value now hides properly when the scoreboard is up along with the rest of the player panels in the spectator screen.
– Reduced width of the scoreboard in Competitive mode.
– Loadout radial wheel team icon can now toggle teams.
– Added unusual item tile to case opening scroll.
– Fixed some crashes when playing demos with high timescale values.