– Added support for lobby voice chat in Panorama UI using the same push-to-talk key as in-game.
– Added a confirmation screen for accounts using Perfect World account balance during checkout.
– Spectator scoreboard element now respects vertical safezone HUD scale for TV broadcasts.
– Improved layout of death notices for players with really long profile names.
– Improved layout of buy menu for Asian languages.
– Fixed replays not having player indicator and damage dealt information.
– Improved crosshair style 1 to make it as close as possible to the old one.
– Fixed crosshair target IDs showing up during replays.
– Changed the speaking icon in the mini-scoreboard to animate left to right.
– Fixed a rare issue with new lines being incorrect in game chat history.
– Fixed rescue kit description in hostage modes.
– Fixed a bug in glove loadout materials.
– Multiple stability improvements.
– Fixed a bug where UI based HRTF was transmitting behind the listener instead of in front.
– Removed unwanted sounds from playing during case reveals.
– Better volume scaling of music sliders.
– Added audio device options to audio settings.
– Fixed a bug where purchasing multiple case keys played many purchase sounds simultaneously.
– Added sounds for item drops at end of match.