[ POSIX ]
– Updated to the latest version of SDL library for Linux and OSX.
[ RETAKES ]
– Improved loadout cards assignment logic.
– Fixed a crash when players change teams during freeze time.
– Enemy loadout card no longer provides enemy pistol.
– Fixed a rare case when an extra C4 could spawn.
[ MISC ]
– Adding official game servers in Argentina.
– Fixed settings search UI for non-Latin languages.
– Updated AK-47 | Anubis wear alpha
[ MAPS ]
-Fixed issues with previous update(thanks Fnugz)
-Made glass breaking more consistent (thanks T1mure)
-Replaced and realigned textures
-Fixed some gun stuck spots (thanks JustAlex)
-Deleted upsetting bench (thanks sprunk)
-Realigned some assets (thanks fnugz)
-Deleted some cans people thought were smoke grenades
-Fixed boost spots (thanks poop)
-Reduced assets in giftspot and other general optimizations for lower end computers
[ GAMEPLAY ]
– When a player disconnects or is kicked in classic competitive and wingman modes, they will no longer be replaced by a bot. If the entire other team leaves, one bot will be left on the other team, idling in spawn.
– Fixed bots not navigating properly in Warmup arenas.
– Reduced size of SWAT sleeves matching all existing models.
[ MISC ]
– Fixed a crash in Windows dedicated server when “version” command is issued.
– Pings no longer move when walked over by characters, and will no longer highlight weapons in competitive matches.
– Adjusted Retakes clip areas in Mirage and Train
[ PERFECT WORLD ]
– Accounts that completed government identity verification have been upgraded to CS:GO Prime Account Status for Steam China.
[ MAPS ]
– Further optimizations
– Fixed some clipping bugs
-Fixed a pixel-gap in the Cargo containers in T-Spawn (Thanks to the perceptive individual that reported it to 3kliksphilip!)
-Fixed Cargo containers not having their proper colors.
-Fixed bomb explosions being visible above the A site. (Thanks markman2575!)
– Removed several boost spots
– Added stairs in the garage for better rotation flow
– Breakable glass ceiling around A-site and Mid. Smokes and flashes can now be used on A-site
– Removed “office” area on mid
– Added ladder on A upper CT side
– Both entrances of the hut are now wider for better player traffic flow between A-site and Mid
– Lowered A upper and bridge to make entire bombsite more readable
– Removed several awkward angles on A-site
– Removed excessive areas on A-site
– Removed clutter on A-site
– Better FPS around the whole map
– Widened inner part of connector
– Reduced size of restaurant corner
– Adjusted tarp positions on truck to eliminate some angles
– Lowered half-wall at stairs
– Adjusted timings by pushing CT spawns back a bit
– Shifted crates next to tower further towards pit
– Enhanced visibility for various long range angles
– Removed electric box next to bikes
– Reduced amount of breakable glass at shop
– Blocked angle from CT boost to pit
– Increased size of ladder hole
– Added location names
– Fixed players being able to see into the tower area when boosted at dumpster (u/ReVoLTimE)
– Fixed some Z-fighting and intersecting geo (Thanks Joaokaka1998)
– Fixed various visible nodraw textures (Thanks Joaokaka1998, Fnugz, u/TheSpudd, u/ReVoLTimE)
– Fixed various bomb stuck spots (Thanks Joaokaka1998)
– Fixed player stuck spot on street (Kerluck)
– Clipping adjustments throughout the map (Thanks Joaokaka1998, u/ReVoLTimE, Kerluck)
– Minor visual adjustments and enhancements
[ OPERATION BROKEN FANG ]
– Adjusted first person arm models for Operation Broken Fang agents.
– Adjusted end of match animations for Operation Broken Fang master agents.
– Fixed a bug that could allow extra stars to be earned from missions. Going forward players will be correctly limited to receiving the total number of stars available from all unlocked cards.
– Kick player vote is now disabled in Broken Fang Premier pick/ban arenas.
– Fixed kill distance in missions UI to be correctly rounded for display.
[ MISC ]
– Added 2021 Service Medal to be awarded for outstanding service and achievement starting from January 1, 2021 GMT.
– Donate weapons to teammates in need! Hold the buy menu donation key (CTRL by default) when purchasing a weapon to donate to teammates without dropping your primary weapon. You can change the “Buy Menu Donation Key” in settings.
– Game settings now have a search box to quickly find and jump to any setting or key binding.
– Zeus restrictions in Casual, Wingman, and Competitive modes are now the same as all other weapons.
– Adjusted Retakes clip areas in Inferno, Mirage, Nuke, Train, and Vertigo
[ MAPS ]
– Repacked radar
– Fixed a pixelwalk outside on the glass.
– Fixed a pixelwalk on the Elysion sign on A site
– Fixed a pixelwalk on the umbrellas outside.
– Fixed the pixelwalks on the doorframes
– Players were able to jump on top of the A sign on A site
– Player were able to jump on top of the small palm plant
– Players were able to 2 man boost outside and see into the site from an unfair position
– Players were able to run boost on the windows railing on A site
– The ladder outside has been removed
– Reduced the foilage outside, players were able to hide
– Waterfalls have been deleted from the white walls. Caused the smoke to become see through.
– Reduced props that draw for people on very low and low settings to hopefully help FPS levels across the map. (Thanks Shavitish)
– Reduced CT spawn Cover to make it easier to clear
– Improved model shuttle collsions to make walking over nicer
– Reduced non-designed headpeaks across map (Thanks CF-166)
– Fixed car fade in CT spawn (Thanks Sylikoira)
– Fixed a few boost exploits
– Updated to radar to a more simple single layer one
– Reduced foliage over key angle (Near moonroom/CT spawn)
– Fixed a number of grammar and spelling mistakes (Thanks Dogman15 + Marisakiri)
– Widened A main entrance
– Simplified A connector area
– Got rid of the deep corner below the windows on A
– Got rid of the wall near the pillar at Waterfalls A site and reduced some corners to hide in as a CT
– Some other minor things 3kliksphillip will probably find out
[ MISC ]
– Ping notifications will fade when aiming near them and be fully transparent when aiming directly at them.
– Lowered volume of background scenery when Ancient is selected.
– Lowered volume of female death sounds.
– Resampled older sounds for HRTF.
[ MAPS ]
– Fixed clipbrushes for Retakes.
– Reduced soundscape volume.
– Tweaked ambient light levels in some locations.
– Added additional lights to dark corners.
– Removed metal pillars by backdoor entrance to B site.
– Scaffolding by B site can now be shot through.
– Blocked visibility between boxes on A site.
– Tweaked blending for better player reads in some locations.
– Redid visual language of ledges around mid, more obvious what is/isnt pathable.
– Marked additional props for low end CPU/GPU culling.
– Mossy walls no longer surface type ‘grass’.
– Fixed invisible pottery.
– Removed some visual clutter around backdoor to B.
– General optimizations.
– Feneral clipping fixes.
– Added de_ancient_zoo VMF to SDK for community map makers.
– Improved performance.
– Improved loot spawns.
– Changed certain doors to improve gameplay flow.
– Fixed reported cases of physics objects falling through displacements.
– Fixed rare cases of weapon drops getting stuck in the border clipping.
– Reworked the bar building for improved gameplay.
– Fixed rare cases of drone deliveries falling through the ground.
– Clipped fence around the electrical building to allow for easier jumps onto roof.
– Made it easier to grab onto the ladders on the ski lift posts.
– Fixed floating counter on security gate.
– Reworked the village buildings for improved gameplay.
– Fixed various stuck spots.
– Fixed various spots where loot would get stuck.
– Avalanche sound is now quieter and plays only after the first wave.
[ MISC ]
– Fixed a crash related to pinging rotating car model in Engage.
– Fixed Operation Shop buttons to appear correctly on OSX and Linux.
– Fixed a rare bug when several Broken Fang Premier game settings could get applied in regular Competitive matches.
– Added background movie fallbacks.
[ MAPS ]
– Blocked off construction corner.
– Added new cover for players entering the site from connector.
– Pulled drop a little closer to site.
– Shifted all covers on site to adjust angles towards bridge and archway.
– Slightly shifted connector between back alley and site.
– Partially restricted sightline between connector and pit.
– Decreased depth of restaurant corner.
– Decreased depth of VOOLT corner.
– Mitigated head peek close at stairs tunnel.
– Slightly mitigated head peek behind dumpster.
– Added minor visual details.
– Various texture updates.
– Dehexagonized beer bottles.
– Removed collision on window planters (Thanks Bubza101).
– Fixed missing faces on beer crates.
– Fixed a pixel gap on street (Thanks u/iBearably).
– Fixed grammatical errors on street signs (Thanks Sysel).