[ OPERATION BROKEN FANG ]
– For a limited time, Broken Fang Premier is available for everyone.
– Operation Broken Fang Passholders will play in Prime Account Status queue when matchmaking for Broken Fang Premier.
[ MISC ]
– Fixed Steam networking sockets implementation to dynamically load “wlanapi.dll” system library and to work on Windows Server systems which don’t have Wireless LAN Service enabled.
– Adjusted Zeus texture to read Zeus X-27. For the record, this counts as a Zeus skin.
[ STORE ]
– Owners of Hades on Steam, after they accrue sufficient playtime in the game, will receive The Hades Music Kit in CS:GO.
– Two new music kits – “The Lowlife Pack” by Neck Deep, and “CHAIN$AW.LXADXUT” by Scarlxrd – are now available for purchase in-game.
– Added the Poorly Drawn Sticker Capsule featuring a variety of poorly drawn stickers.
[ MISC ]
– Fixed “env_fade” entities for “only triggering player” configuration.
– Added vscript function ScriptTraceLinePlayersIncluded.
[ MAPS ]
Updated Guard to the most recent workshop
– Fixed boost spot on arches (Thanks @FilyandraXBL)
– Fixed nodraw behind CT Spawn (Thanks Mii Fanboy)
– Fixed various spots where players could get stuck on walls (Thanks @FilyandraXBL, Mii Fanboy, Kerluck, @goodchicken45)
[ Misc ]
– Fixed a bug that allowed enemy players to spawn outside of their spawn location.
– Fixed a case where players would see a second bomb in retakes mode.
– Fixed some cases where dropped weapons exited the play area.
— Reskinned the signs and information boards
— Fixed the wallbang through the trim on the mid building between double door and the CT house
— Added some grenade clips to prevent weird grenade bouncing on A heaven
— Fixed several visual issues
— Removed boost spots
— Updated Bot NAV (Thanks Ham)
— Multiple exploits, clipping faults and boosts etc. fix based on the feedback of Oliv1er and timure of the MapInk Discord
— Fixed spawn boost exploit (thanks Marius)
— blocked guns going out of CT spawn so much with a big sign. (thanks Fnugz)
— Removed window glass from buildings to improve gameplay
— Fixed exploit in Town
— Fixed stuck spots
— Fixed certain visual errors
— Adjusted border clipping
— Fixed floating exploding barrel/turret spawns
— Adjusted prop fade distance in the bunker
— Added drone clips to buildings at Tourist and Radio
– Pings no longer highlight players. This eliminates any instances of being able to reveal a hidden enemy.
– Fixed a bug which caused the incorrect footstep sounds to be played on some surfaces.
– Fixed short-handed bonus being given in Guardian mode.
– Fixed visual shuffle in map vote at end of match.