[ MISC ]
– Disabled purchasing of snowballs through console commands.
– Fixed server messages to truncate at valid unicode character boundaries.
– Increased buffer size for server notification messages like “Player x left the game”.
[ MISC ]
– Added support for displaying Berlin 2019 Minor play-off matches in-game.
– Fixed the events lister showing two rows for events that were both favorited and featured.
– Adjusted HE grenade collision hull to reduce rolling when dropped.
[ MAPS ]
– Retextured the pool area so its a lot brighter
– Made movement in the pool area smoother
– Pushed the hostage rescue zone further forward
– Added CT sided cover to the basketball court
– Made the entire kids zone area much brighter
– Updated some textures and meshes throughout the map
– Due to customer complaints, homebrew coffee have added some bins
– Stopped players being able to slide up the horse at T side stadium entrance
– Fixed mesh clipping issue at the ice cream stand
– Overall layout tweaks.
– The anniversary celebration has ended.
– Fixed in-game blog sometimes not showing the most recent content.
– Fixed missing CSM on some materials in OpenGL.
– Fixed grass height bug on Linux.
– Fixed spawn priorities.
– Fixed pixelwalk in retro version.
– Added navmesh names for retro version.
– Celebrate 20 years of Counter-Strike with a retro version of Dust II, currently available in the Casual Dust II map group.
– The Chicken Capsule is now available for purchase in-game.
– Adjustments to the AUG to bring its utility more in line with other rifles.
— Slightly reduced rate of fire.
— Reduced accuracy while unscoped.
– Fixed an exploit involving duplication of items dropped by disarming another player.
– Players in warmup spawn closer to their teammate.
– Players in warmup now spawn with a random pistol.
– Fixed semi-transparent material on FBI variant A character.
– Several stability fixes for clients and game servers.