[Dreams & Nightmares]
– Added a checkbox for workshop submissions to be entered into the Dreams & Nightmares Contest.
– Players that receive unusually high amounts of griefing reports will get a warning, followed by escalating competitive cooldowns.
— Patched hole in clipping on upper balcony.
— Improved skybox and fog.
— Fixed broken collision model on bombsite tent.
— Removed pixel walk on outside box.
— Added dev texture.
— Several windows opened in B site to allow for grenade throws.
— Wall from CT spawn into Middle raised to remove a boost.
— Added a trash bin in front of T spawn to self jump up.
— Foliage platform above the A site plant zone is no longer clipped.
— Truck near B site is no longer clipped.
— Geometry adjusted to fix an angle from T side into CT side of Middle.
— Minor clipping and optimization improvements.
— Fixed multiple bomb stuck spots.
[ MATCHMAKING ]
– Premier matchmaking can now be selected together with other competitive maps.
– Added competitive matchmaking presets and ability to save/load favorite map selections.
– Added a link to CS:GO Fair Play Guidelines when playing on official game servers.
[ MISC ]
– Bullet penetration check will ignore the firing player model entirely.
– Fixed bot difficulty selector to correctly apply for offline with bots War Games matches.
– Stability improvements.
– Fixed live match links in the event panel.
[ SDK ]
– Updated AI Behavior Trees
— Added new “action_secondary_attack” node.
— Added new “action_reload” and “condition_is_reloading” nodes.
— Ammo counts for all weapons are available on the Blackboard via “AmmoCount/weapon_name” key, with “AmmoCount/current” holding the ammo count for the currently equipped weapon. These can be read using nodes such as “condition_is_less”, “condition_is_equal”, etc.
– Map-wide graphical update with new textures and models.
– Improved optimization.
– Removed cubby under drop-down.
– Lighting and clipping adjustments.
– Non-Prime status accounts will no longer earn XP, Ranks, Skill Groups, item drops, or Prime status through play time.
– Non-Prime accounts will not be able to participate in Ranked matches.
– Non-Prime accounts will not be able to activate Bonus Rank XP items and can no longer claim Service Medals.
– Introducing Unranked matches for Competitive, Wingman, and Danger Zone game modes.
— While still using skill-based matchmaking, Unranked matches do not affect Skill Group and have no Skill Group party restrictions.
— Non-Prime accounts are restricted to Unranked, whereas Prime accounts may choose between Ranked and Unranked.
— Ranked matches will always be with other Prime players, exclusively, whereas Unranked matches will be created from the mixed pool of Non-Prime players — and Prime players that have chosen to play Unranked.
– Added “DebugDrawBoxAngles” to draw oriented bounding boxes. Usage: DebugDrawBoxAngles( ent.GetOrigin(), ent.GetBoundingMins(), ent.GetBoundingMaxs(), ent.GetAngles(), r, g, b, a, time);
– Added “GetBoundingMinsOriented” and “GetBoundingMaxsOriented” functions that return the axis-aligned bounding box of an entity taking its current orientation into account.
– Scrimmage has been removed from Competitive matchmaking, and has been replaced by Unranked matchmaking.
– Added Import button to Workshop Workbench that takes a .tga file and generates a .vtf file. If the .tga file name contains “_normal” the generated .vtf file will be compiled with the ‘normal’ flag.
[ MISC ]
– Added option ‘2’ to sv_damage_print_enable, which, when set, will only print damage output after round has ended.
– Coach positions are now saved in round backup files.
– In Deathmatch, fixed the ability to extend invulnerability by repeatedly issuing the “open_buymenu” command.
– In Retakes, armor value now remains fixed during card selection.
[ VSCRIPT ]
– Fixed bounding box issue for rotated entities.
[ MAPS ]
— Art-revision on bombsite B and surrounding area
— Higher contrast base textures at B for better player reads
— Fixed random missing micro-polygons in bomb B totem/sculpture
— Recolored plywood throughout the map for better contrast
— Straightened out broken-wall passage to bombsite B
— Tweaked spawnpoint placement for both teams
— Reduced lurk positions in mid for more fluid rotations.
— Lowered cover on A Short to allow boosting over smokes.
— Removed unintended boost locations.
— Fixed multiple bomb stuck spots.
— Minor quality of life and art updates.
— Clipping improvements.
— Navigation mesh improvements.
— Added additional bombsite markers.
— Bug fixes: deathmatch gamemode spawns, CT spawn soundscape, minor lighting errors.
— Performance optimizations. (Thanks leplubodeslapin!)
— Reduced bird sounds volume.
— Reduced contrast on some textures.
— Brightened sky slightly.
— Fixed minor issues. (Thanks imik!)
— Restored vivid color to select textures and models.
— Restored select details even on lowest graphical settings.