– Antwerp 2022 Champions Autograph Capsules are now available for purchase. 50% of the proceeds go to the participating players and organizations.
[ MISC ]
– Various Steam Input improvements.
– FlickStick tweaks – turning is dampened when joystick is returning to the deadzone.
– Fixes for silencer equip/unequip.
– Added Acceleration and Precision options for Gyro.
– Gyro Camera is now set up to use 1:1 world rotation to in game rotation as a foundation, as opposed to arbitrary units. This is calibrated around the assumption that the “Gyro Camera” binding in the Steam Input Configurator is set to maximum sensitivity (600) (New Official bindings have been updated to use this).
– Removed “Quick Buy” radials from default controller bindings.
– Fixed Steam Input “Health Shot” command.
– Added short fade-in for Radial Menus. This does not change/delay any underlying behavior.
– Fixed a recently reported smoke bug.
– Added support for “-nojoy” command line parameter to fully suppress Steam Input performance overhead.
– Updated Team Spirit sticker and logo to more closely match their workshop submission.
– Adjusted the ‘Glitter’ sticker effect to appear more sparkly in the player’s viewmodel.
[ANTWERP 2022 CS:GO MAJOR CHAMPIONSHIP]
– The “Antwerp 2022 Viewer Pass” and the “Antwerp 2022 Viewer Pass + 3 Souvenir Tokens” are now available for purchase. 50% of the proceeds go to the players, teams, and organizations taking part in the PGL Antwerp 2022 CS:GO Major Championship.
– With a Viewer Pass, you’ll get:
— An upgradable Antwerp 2022 Event Coin.
— Access to the Antwerp Pick’Em Challenge.
— Unlimited team graffiti for the duration of the event.
— Steam.tv team flair.
— Access to Antwerp 2022 Souvenir Packages.
– Team stickers and Player Autograph stickers are available for purchase.
– Fixed reduced buyzone in T spawn
– Geyser at Construction now pushes the player upwards with less force
– Fixed bug with crates and geysers giving the player insanely high velocity (sorry lacyyy and mantra)
– Fixed finishing warmup inside the elevator stopping the player from jumping
– Fixed a plethora of minor bugs (thanks Joaokaka1998)