[ MAPS ]
– Anubis has been added to Active Duty.
– Dust II has been removed from Active Duty.
[ GAMEPLAY ]
– AWP magazine size reduced from 10 bullets to 5.
– Reduced the M4A1-S range modifier from 0.99 to 0.94.
– Rio 2022 Champions Autograph Capsules are now available for purchase. 50% of the proceeds go to the participating players and organizations.
– Game state integration JSON now specifies SteamID of player planting or defusing the bomb as string to avoid numeric truncation in consumer scripts (thanks PhilipBjorkebro)
– Various adjustments to player and team stickers to improve visual read.
– Introducing two limited-time Rio 2022 Storage Units available for purchase:
–Rio 2022 Storage Unit with Stickers comes with 145 Paper stickers featuring every Paper player autograph and every Paper organization sticker from the Rio 2022 collection
–Rio 2022 Storage Unit with Glitter Stickers comes with 145 Glitter stickers featuring every Glitter player autograph and every Glitter organization sticker from the Rio 2022 collection
–You can move other items from your inventory into these Storage Units, or retrieve any items into your inventory.
– Improved user interface when retrieving, depositing, and inspecting items inside Storage Units.
– Empty Storage Units can now be deleted from user inventory if needed.
– Fixed some boost exploits
– Fixed some minor graphical bugs
[RIO 2022 CS:GO MAJOR CHAMPIONSHIP]
– The “Rio 2022 Viewer Pass” and the “Rio 2022 Viewer Pass + 3 Souvenir Tokens” are now available for purchase. 50% of the proceeds go to the players, teams, and organizations taking part in the IEM Rio Major.
– With a Viewer Pass, you’ll get:
— An upgradable Rio 2022 Event Coin.
— Access to the Rio Pick’Em Challenge.
— Unlimited team graffiti for the duration of the event.
— Steam.tv team flair.
— Access to Rio 2022 Souvenir Packages.
– Team stickers and Player Autograph stickers are available for purchase. 50% of the proceeds go to the players, teams, and organizations taking part in the IEM Rio Major.
Introducing Ember Halloween version
-Spookified water and night sky
-Lunar eclipse moon
-Seagulls have turned into crows
-Loading screen, spawn select and tablet images
-Removed small bridge near Helipad
-Added clearer signage in tunnels
-Reduced volume and max distance of lava and generator sounds
-Added new bin to climb over fence near Industrial
-Added lamp post models surrounding roads
-Fixed double doors in Docks Building
-Turned rocks and bridge stones shiny
-Added a special lily
– Improved collisions on various models (Thanks Numb)
– Smoothed out northern Castle entrance (Thanks Jakob)
– Added more cover around Field
– Opened window in Winery
– Fixed stuck spots
– Fixed certain visual issues
– Removed wallhacks
– Wooden pallets, planters and railings now respect gravity (Thanks Joaokaka1998)
– Restocked the bar (Thanks IVI4X.exe)
– Added additional geometric detail
– Added particles and sprites
– Added in community-made fix for transparency issues on smokes (thanks AnnGell)
– Reverted many visual changes back to release version
– OpenGL systems (Mac/Linux/Steamdeck) no longer crash upon loading the map (caused by DirectX to OpenGL render layer)
– Bombsite model no longer receives decals (bullet holes/blood splatters); was causing other crashes on OpenGL systems
– Adjusted materials and reflections across the level
– Reverted CSM settings to original release; soft shadows make a return
[ MAPS ]
-Added nade clips on mid bridge to prevent nades getting stuck.
-Fixed nade physics on stairs in sewer.
-Fixed boost near canal.
-Added collision to large stone blocks above canal.
-Clipping and visual polish (Thanks Joaokaka1998!).