[ MISC ]
– Multiple changes to the competitive matchmaking algorithm, which will require Skill Groups to be recalibrated for accuracy. Your Skill Group will not be visible until you win your next match.
– Game instructor should now correctly reload saved state if it is disabled and re-enabled.
– Game instructor floating hints are disabled in competitive matches.
[ MAPS ]
-Changes to Cannons:
–Altered the angle that the North cannon faces
–Cannons can now be aimed upwards, and is now 2x faster
–Now have 3 firing speeds (change with mouse2)
–Reduced inaccuracy multiplier
–Killfeed now shows weapon icon
–Produce a beefy screen shake and more particle effects
–Base model now also rotates
–Added damage falloff to cannonballs after their initial collision
–Fixed being able to bumpmine away from cannon and keep control
–Fixed cannons continuing to turn when no longer in use
-Added bus to bus stop outside Industry
– Fixed a regression in the kill panel to show the killer’s weapon.
– Fixed a rare interruption in map veto process in Premier matchmaking when players disconnect.
– Updated low violence version of “R8 Revolver | Crazy 8” weapon finish.
-Wheeled out the ancient usable cannons
-Docks building roof is now easily accessible
-Began reconstructing house near Industry
-Drops can now spawn on docks building
-Drops can no longer spawn above rock tunnel near Observatory
-Added weapon spawns at Docks building, Hospital and Industry (thanks Orel)
-Removed place names when pinging
-Improved clipping at Tourist
-Minor other changes
– Reworked handrails to prevent headpeeks
– Removed train horn sound on bombsite
– Made middle statue area a bit brighter
[ THE RECOIL CASE ]
– Introducing the Recoil Case, featuring 17 community-designed weapon finishes.
[ MAPS ]
– Construction work has progressed.
– Added rock path near Observatory.
– Added rock tunnel near Observatory.
– Added some rocks in water near Helipad.
– Minor bug fixes.
[ CUSTOM GAME TYPE ]
– Added support to map-placed weapons in custom maps loaded with game_type 3.
– Added support for community dedicated servers to execute gamemode_custom_server.cfg when running custom maps with game_type 3.
[Steam Deck/Steam Input]
– Steam Deck now allows other game controllers to be connected via Steam Input. All connected controllers combine inputs. (You can play with Gyros Akimbo if you are very cool).
– “Combined Yaw & Roll” is the new default Gyro conversion on Steam Deck. All other controllers default to “Yaw”
– Radial menus (in particular, Quick Buy radials) no longer persist when dying.
– Some glyph fixes in Spectator mode.
– Reduced the M4A1-S magazine size to 20 bullets, with 80 in reserve.
-Remove cratestack outside of “cave” location
-Fixed pixelgap from inside “cave” towards T mid
-Fixed ground clipping bugs in mid causing players to go slightly airborne
-Smoothed out ground outside of “cave” down towards B ramp
-Blocked archeological dig inside of “cave”
-Smoothed out corners in “donut” room
-Added additional cover near pillar on B
-Blocked one sidepath exit towards A site, widened remaining exit
-Fixed some visual glitches when looking out towards mid from “donut” room
-Reduced wallbang damage through scaffolding at B site
-Boosted light emitted from candles/lanterns
-Increased bomb explosion damage from 500 to 620
-Another attempt at fixing molly through floor bug at mid
-Removed a position by ramp corner
-Fixed an exploit. (Thanks El_Exodus!)
-Performance and stability improvements
-Ivy now sways in the wind
-Fixed displacement vphysics issues