Adjusted round loss bonuses with the goal of reducing a negative feedback loop following streaks of losses.
– Round loss bonuses are now based on the count of a team’s round losses. The count increases by one after every loss, and decreases by one after every win (minimum 0).
— With 0 Losses: $1400
— With 1 Loss: $1900
— With 2 Losses: $2400
— With 3 Losses: $2900
— With 4+ Losses: $3400
– Previously, a win would reset the round loss bonus. Now, a win reduces the loss counter by one.
– Teams still begin the half with a loss count of 1.
– This is enabled by default and can be controlled using the mp_consecutive_loss_aversion server setting.
– The round loss bonus is still limited to mp_consecutive_loss_max multiplied by cash_team_winner_bonus_consecutive_rounds.
– Added flashbang assists for players who successfully flash an enemy which then gets killed by another player. Players who threw the flashbang will get an assist callout in the death notice. However if another player inflicted >40 damage to the victim for the assist, the flashbang assist player will not get the callout.
— Now that players have had an opportunity to learn to love the AUG, returning the weapon to its original price of $3300.
— The M4A1-S now holds 25 bullets in the magazine, and has 75 in reserve.
— Price reduction for some shotguns: Nova ($1050), Sawed-Off ($1100), Mag7 ($1300).
— Nova penetration increased to 1.
— Sawed-Off range increased to 1400.
— Single shell shotguns in the middle of their reload sequence will no longer automatically continue to reload after a player holsters and deploys them.
– Fixed a bug that prevented C4 or enemies seen through open doors from showing up on the radar.
– Fixed a rare bug where a C4 bomb reset trigger could reset the bomb to a position that was not on the ground.
– Introducing the Prisma Case, featuring 17 community-designed weapon finishes, and the Horizon Knives in Chroma finishes as rare special items.
[ MISC ]
– New Loadout Shuffle feature is available in the inventory. Choose to shuffle any number of your weapons or music kits and a random one will be equipped each map.
– Several fixes for the ‘Clean Names’ communication setting.
– Renamed workshop workbench setting to ‘Side View’.
– Removed visual artifacts on a few image assets.
[ MAPS ]
– reduced number of routes around bombsite B
– moved bombsite B inside the palace
– added a door from center stairs to courtyard platform
– made it possible to jump up to B bridge from scaffold
– new radar map style
– Thank you to all the diligent players that continued testing Bombsite B
– Blocked runboost from T spawn to Bombsite B (will still be possible in B site configuration)
– Obstructed boost from top of floodlight in back of A
– Changed layout of back of A site, made entrance onto site a regular doorway, added half-wall in front of scaffolding
– Added usable door in mid towards bombsite B
– Simplified collision model of support jack
– Fixed unintended boost on scaffolding on A ramp
– Made boostable concrete mold by A site slightly larger
– Improved clipping inside elevator shaft
– Updated radar for Abbey and Biome
[ LOCALIZATION ]
– Fixes for multiple languages to not use fallback font in place of “Lucida Console” which improves legibility of netgraph, console, and other vgui elements.
– Add localization tokens for Danger Zone end of match “Damage Taken” and “Damage Given”.
– Fixes for some strings getting truncated in the HUD progress bar.
– Tweaks to “Best of 3” formatting so that longer translations didn’t overlap the star icons.
– Added support for “Best of 3” localization to use %numtowin% token.
-Gameplay updates to bombsite A
-Enabled bombsite A in Wingman
-Added commemorative graffiti for Katowice Showmatch
Reverted the following January update changes:
-Reopened connector between between A main and A long.
-Reopened mid lower entry.
– Added half body cover on B bombsite
– Moved B long closer to bombsite
– Reworked exit from underpass to B bombsite
– Removed walls from B long entry to bombsite
– Extended B bombsite allowing terrorists to plant the bomb behind crates
– Opened ivy roof on B bombsite allowing grenades being thrown from underpass
– Added glow sticks in gate house for better visibility
– Added small crate on A bombsite to allow CTs to hold barn from behind half body cover
– Removed wooden fences outside A bombsite
– Added visuals for drop from upper CT spawn to sewer
– Added clipping to prevent weapons being thrown outside of CT spawn
– Reworked library
– Fixed clipping in some places
– Added an optional -d3d9ex command line switch to reduce CPU memory use by about 40%. If you encounter graphics problems with this feature, please send an email to CSGOTeamFeedback@valvesoftware.com with the subject “D3D9EX”.
– Added communication options in Game Settings which allow the following:
— Mute enemy team
— Block communication from everyone except players you are friends with or players in your matchmaking party
— Hide avatar images
— Change names of players not on your friends list to something neutral
– Katowice 2019 comes to a close: Champions and Legends have been engraved on the trophies, and the Katowice 2019 graffiti can no longer be applied in game.
– Increased the voting time on official servers before transitioning to the next map.
– Fixed a scoreboard case where a player’s rank icons sometimes didn’t get removed when the player was replaced with a bot.
[ KATOWICE 2019 ]
– For a limited time Katowice 2019 Viewer Pass is available at 50% off.
– Two days remaining to make all your Champions Stage Pick’Em predictions including grand final winner and get your gold coin.
– Fixed souvenir redemption button showing up for ‘Downloaded’ matches in the Watch tab. Souvenirs can be redeemed from the ‘2019 IEM Katowice’ Matches tab.
[ DANGER ZONE ]
– Added “auto-fill squad” option for Danger Zone games and made all games to have squads of two players. Deselecting the “auto-fill squad” option allows players to play solo for additional challenge.
– Spectators can press alt+number to select spectator targets with numbers greater than 10.
– Squads now show their number and color on the overview map for spectators.
– Number keys now select Danger Zone squads and not individual players.
– Spectators can cycle squad members by pressing the same squad number key or “minus” key (this feature is toggled with sv_dz_spec_group_teams).
– Next and previous spectator commands will now group players in Danger Zone squads consecutively.
-Players on a Danger Zone squad show their spectator panel colored to their squad color.
– Updated the Danger Zone squad colors to work better overall with the overview image and make them easier to see.
– Player eye lines in spectating and other elements are now colored to match their Danger Zone squad color.
– Fixed spectator cameras selecting cameras that were over 2000 units away from the target.
[ MAPS ]
– Fixed floating flower
– Fixed drawing distance on few props in middle area
– Changed texture in the underpass for better visibility of CT models
– Added clipping on the ramps to prevent weapons being dropped there
– Added smooth clips
– Removed pixel angle on B ramp from Ivy
– Fixed z – fighting in the house on B bombsite
– Fixed collision on crate model
– Added painting
– Renovated library
– Fixed some models not being rendered in water reflection
-Can now jump on crates at A
-Improved visuals on high settings
-Reduced bombsite explosion radius
– Visual improvements
– Fixed several bomb stuck spots
– Swapped swat vans for generic vans
– Removed an invisible brush blocking grenades at Aquarium T side double doors
– Improved movement through hole in rocks at the back of Seals balcony
– Rotated Seals infoboard at mid
– Disabled collisions on ceiling beams at mid
– Removed hiding spot below Lemur treehouse