– Added a new game communication setting “Text Filtering” which is enabled by default and blocks profane words used in text chat.
– Fixed a trigger_bomb_reset regression.
– Added the ‘Boost Player Contrast’ advanced video setting, which improves the legibility of players in low contrast situations.
– Adjusted some agent textures for improved visibility.
– Adjusted dropped C4 collision geometry.
– Fixed Danger Zone drone pilot camera getting stuck when drone received burn damage.
– Added Desert Eagle shell eject event for last bullet fired.
– Minor texture streaming optimizations.
– Removed large ivy-models near bathrooms by A site
– Removed thin windows in bathrooms by A site
– Removed bicycle by picnic by A long
– Brightened up connector tunnel
– Brightened up T spawn
– Added nice stone trims
– Flipped B site doors
– Simplified background when looking from B tunnels towards truck in mid
– Changed fog start distance from 1000 to 512, changed max density from .2 to .4
– Raised windows by A site ramp to make characters stand out more
– Removed trash pile at top of mid
– Trimmed plant by T spawn, towards apartments
– Boosted light in market window
– Fixed silent dropdown bug from B site balcony
– Changed angle of ladder in ladder-room
– Trimmed ivy by CT spawn towards A site arch
– Fixed CSM shadow from tower in mid
– Added new train bumper model with flat top
– Replaced ladder to sniper’s nest with a box
– Cleaned up several important angles. (Thanks LangeThorup!)
– Added 1v1 Arenas
– Replaced cargo containers with new model for improved performance
– Visibility improvements in T entrance to A Main (Thanks Slender_CS!)
– Fixed unwanted/unintuitive wallbang in Mid Shed
– Subtle color tweaks
– Various clipping fixes
– Texture streaming now loads textures flagged with no mip maps or no lod at full initial resolution.
-Added missing glowy eyes texture
-Fixed many minor issues such as z fighting, prop reflections and invisible faces
-Improved player readability at canal
-Redesigned B main path & entrance
-Moved up CT spawn
[ GAMEPLAY ]
– Grenades can no longer apply impact damage more than once.
[ GAMEPLAY ]
– The killfeed now displays players that are killed by C4 explosions in all game modes.
– Players that are frozen by game logic no longer take damage.
– Players are less likely to become stuck on mid-air grenades, and are now able to stand up when crouched on top of another player’s decoy grenade.
– Grenades are less likely to phase through doors when thrown into nearby players, and have improved collision when bouncing near the ground around player’s feet.
[ RENDERING ]
– Adjusted sticker shader to reduce mip artifacts on holographic stickers at an angle.
– Optimized shadow culling frustum to prevent flickering shadows caused by renderable overflow at ultra-wide aspect ratios such as 21:9.
– Optimized texture generation by giving composite textures destined for models that are already rendering higher priority in the generation queue.
– Added a trailing cache of composite inputs, designed to optimize composite generation for sequences of similar jobs.
– More asynchronous texture requests are allowed per cycle, allowing composites to generate faster on some systems.
– Added an experimental graphics setting; ‘Texture Streaming’ in video options. Texture streaming allows the game to defer loading of high-resolution textures until they are needed for rendering, potentially saving a significant amount of video memory. On systems with slower disk access, streaming textures may be momentarily visible.
[ UI / LOCALIZATION ]
– Added a new Anubis main menu background movie to the game.
– Added a way for users to change their main menu background scenery.
– Split stickers and patches localization UI tokens to allow for better translations.
– Added proper HTML-escaping for custom inventory item names when applying and scraping stickers.
[ STORE ]
– Added Warhammer 40,000 Sticker Capsule featuring a variety of stickers from the Warhammer 40,000 series.
[ STEAM ]
– Updated Steamworks SDK and Steam libraries to the latest versions released in May 2020.
– If the game fails to connect with local Steam Client, then users must update their version of Steam Client by selecting Steam > Check for Steam Client Updates…