– Stockholm 2021 Autograph Capsules for Champions and Finalists are now available for purchase. 50% of the proceeds go to the players and organizations.
– A new music kit “Flashbang Dance” by The Verkkars & n0thing is now available for purchase in-game.
– Smoke grenades will ignore players when detonating over burning fires and tracing to ground.
– Stability fixes.
– Tweaked hostage rescue zone making it smaller around the back side
– Fixed issue behind pizza where weapons fell through the ground
– Added one extra cubicle and desk in orange office
– Fixed so you can fit inside the top of the slide in playground
– Removed glass from the salad bar prop in Pizza that was unbreakable
– Various graphical, clipping and collision issues fixed
– Upgrades to middle, visually and to the gameplay
– Fixed loud door sound
– Added a powerful selfboost at the T side of middle
– Cubby at middle is now deeper
– Added a new piece of cover in the wine room hallway
– Windows at middle are now broken into pieces due to a classic smoke grenade issue. Before, players were visible inside the smoke when close to the breakable windows (Thanks Dapplication)
– Removed raised planters at CT spawn and middle
– Changed some building architecture
– More glass is now breakable
– Removed clipping atop the coushin boxes at T main allowing for a new boost spot (Thanks Quoting)
– Replaced nodraw on rooftops with roof textures
– Lowered volume of the helicopter
– Small tweaks to clipping around the map
– Updated radar image
[STOCKHOLM 2021 CS:GO MAJOR CHAMPIONSHIP]
– The “Stockholm 2021 Viewer Pass” and the “Stockholm 2021 Viewer Pass + 3 Souvenir Tokens” are now available for purchase. 50% of the proceeds go to the teams and organizations taking part in the PGL Stockholm 2021 CS:GO Major Championship.
– With a Viewer Pass, you’ll get:
— An upgradable Stockholm 2021 Event Coin.
— Access to the Stockholm Pick’Em Challenge.
— Unlimited team graffiti for the duration of the event.
— Steam.tv team flair.
— Access to Stockholm 2021 Souvenir Packages.
– Team stickers and patches are available for purchase.
– Enabled grenade donation purchases from the buy wheel.
– Fixed a bug where spectators sometimes wouldn’t correctly see donated weapons.
– Fixed a bug where disconnected and reconnected players could exceed grenade purchase limits.
[AI – BEHAVIOR TREES]
– Added the following nodes: decorator_game_event, action_drop_active_weapon, action_inspect_current_weapon, action_standup, action_custom_buy.
– Added variables: BombIsBeingDefused, AccountBalance, IsBlind, BlindnessPercentage.
– Fixed a bug where node “condition_owns_item” wouldn’t work with “item_defuser” / “item_cutters”.
– Fixed a bug where bots would incorrectly include themselves when sensing other players.
– Added support for “team_filter” when sensing grenades.
– Node “action_wait” now supports “@convar” references.
[ MISC ]
– Fixed a bug where water footstep sounds would emit from spectating players’ death locations. (thanks /u/birkir and others on reddit)
– Bots will be able to open more Danger Zone doors.
– Stability improvements.
[ MAPS ]
– Fixed pixel gap through scaffolding near B
– Fixed many clipping issues (thanks Luar)
– Fixed missing nav mesh in lower A
– Updated radar
– Made map playable again by changing the license plates
– Various visual tweaks
– Added the bbno$ – u mad! Music Kit, available in regular and StatTrak™ versions
– Danger Zone
— Respawning players are no longer able to select respawn locations that should have been prohibited by the spawnmask map
— Smoothed camera motion when using ExoJump
– Added new VO for Trapper and Trapper Aggressor agents
– Adjusted ragdoll physics
– Dust 2
— Re-tired visblocker from T spawn to mid
— Blocked unintended wallbang
– Insertion 2
— New glass texture for windows in office, to make it easier to see from inside if the glass is broken or not
— Other minor tweaks
— Fixed bomb stuck spot near spawn
— Clipping fixes
— Updated radar
— Added a reception desk to B Connector
— Added an additional window to Red Barn
— Removed railing on A for easier movement
— Visual upgrades to bombsite B
— Visual upgrades to Red Barn
— Added literature
— Added a fuzzy carpet
— Small visual upgrades across the whole map
— Disabled physics on window at creek house
— Removed possibility to set metal frame of the quarry building in motion
— Set proper scale on metal containers
— Improved cliff models collision
— Clipped cave ceiling and wooden roofs in order to prevent players from getting stuck while using exojump
— Fixed collision on aspen tree models to prevent players from getting stuck
— Fixed global sound on bunker doors
— Fixed all reported stuck spots while jumping
— Increased fade distance for corn field
— Clipped beach part of the map to prevent players from escaping the map with bump mines
— Extended watertower ladder
— Fixed reported floating barrels/turrets
— Made waterfall floor more shallow so that the items can be picked up
— Closed of some of the rooms in haunted mansion
— Renovated haunted mansion
— Removed killzone on the left side of the bridge
– Fixed crash that would sometimes occur when users would play Danger Zone multiple times in a row.
– The giant X on the ground at the bombsite for Week 1 Guardian Mission It’s Raining Sharks will no longer disappear.
– Removed cl_forcepreload and the client launch option preload; these options were copy/pasted from configs on the internet but would cause crashes, slow loading times, and stuttering.
– T side will no longer be able to buy-via-donate the Riot Shield.
– The maximum cooldown penalty for griefing has been increased from 1 day to 14 days.
– Fixed bug in accept popup localized string.