[ Music Kit ]
– Added the 花脸 Hua Lian (Painted Face) Music Kit and StatTrak™ 花脸 Hua Lian (Painted Face) Music Kit, now available for purchase.
[ MISC ]
– Improved Steam Input support for mouse and keyboard input on Steam Deck.
– Improved game startup I/O to reduce game launch time.
– Improved user interface flow when cycling through weapon case items in Agent View (thanks, @AquaIsMissing and @_ale_cs).
– Fixed an incorrect inventory limit warning shown to users with many items in Storage Units.
– Fixed an exploit that would allow the player’s camera to become detached from their eye position.
[ MAPS ]
– Added a hip cover on the plateau near B main.
– Clipped the large stone cover on CT mid for smoother movement.
– Added a scaffolding on A catwalk to prevent the boost through the window to T stair at the canal. (Thanks poseidonskiy rofls).
– Allowed players to silently drop down from A long.
– Fixed stones colliding with the tarp on A catwalk.
– Removed stone at A sewer.
– Aligned floating pillar on A with the floor.
– Removed left-over clips on A main. (Thanks Hentie!).
– Removed clips on the stairs that bounce off grenades (Thanks Guidetti & dr!zzle).
– Clipping improvements (Thanks dr!zzle!).
– Cleaned up clipping under the bridge (Thanks Fnugz for your sacrifice).
– Fixed pixelwalk on window frame (thanks Kerr).
– Increased C4 explosion radius.
– Fixed various visual bugs.
– Added back a few visual details; ToOpenGL fix shouldn’t be affected; FPS sacrifice is minimal.
– Angled ladder in lower main; gives cover to Ts and worsens it as a camping spot for CTs.
– Clipping fixes.
– Removed self-boost in upper main near the bridge.
– Renamed Crater to Water Tower.
– A new water tower has been erected at Water Tower.
– Changed doors used throughout the map.
– Added sounds when doors are opened and closed.
– Gave cannons a new particle effect when firing.
– Fixed situation where cannonball may not damage players.
– Actually fixed cannons icon this time.
– Fixed weapon crate ammo spawning in floor near Apartments.
– Fixed lots of minor bugs (thanks Joaokaka1998).
[ MUSIC KITS ]
– Added the Initiators Music Kit Box and the StatTrak™ Initiators Music Kit Box, featuring 6 new music kits:
— 3kliksphilip, Heading for the Source
— Humanity’s Last Breath, Void
— Juelz, Shooters
— Knock2, dashstar*
— Meechy Darko, Gothic Luxury
— Sullivan King, Lock Me Up
[ MISC ]
– Added a message on the main menu for players whose inventory is reaching full capacity.
– Awarded “10 Year Birthday Coin” items to players whose inventory was at full capacity and did not receive a drop during the birthday week.
– Users without Prime Account Status can only invite Steam friends to a party lobby.
– Users without Prime Account Status see a limited profile view when inspecting non-friend accounts.
– Blocked player avatars will now display one of a set of premade custom avatars instead of a no-avatar-outline.
– Fixed Steam Controller input overlay mismatch during warmup.
[ MAPS ]
-Fixed bot navigation
-Added position names in the upper left corner
-Fixed various visual bugs
-Improved optimization a bit
-Moved the map away from the zero coordinates
-Reworked model of the fence, canopy, steps
-Various minor visual improvements
-Improved clipping throughout the map
Thanks Joaokaka1998, Cheburek
Primetime -> Cascade
– Name changed from Primetime to Cascade.
– Updated cave collision model.
– Improved clipping
– Reduced detail to help boost performance and limit visual bugs
– All particles, sprites, and glows have been removed
– Lighting has been altered
– Fixed various bomb stuck spots and clipping issues (thanks Joaokaka1998, LATE and Kerluck!)
– Made the blinds at A non see-through
– Added missing clipping to T spawn lamps
– Various small visual bug fixes
[10 Year Birthday]
CS:GO is celebrating its 10th birthday with:
– The 10 Year Birthday Sticker Capsule
– Maps (see below)
– The 10 Year Birthday Coin
— Get your Birthday Coin by earning enough XP for your first in-game drop of the week.
– Added an “Inspect Items” option to browse contents of containers.
– Anubis, Breach, and Tuscan have been added to official matchmaking in Competitive, Casual, and Deathmatch game modes.
– Primetime and Blagai have been added to official matchmaking in Wingman game mode.
– Climb, Crete, Hive, and Iris have been removed from official matchmaking.
[ MISC ]
– Multiple changes to the competitive matchmaking algorithm, which will require Skill Groups to be recalibrated for accuracy. Your Skill Group will not be visible until you win your next match.
– Game instructor should now correctly reload saved state if it is disabled and re-enabled.
– Game instructor floating hints are disabled in competitive matches.
[ MAPS ]
-Changes to Cannons:
–Altered the angle that the North cannon faces
–Cannons can now be aimed upwards, and is now 2x faster
–Now have 3 firing speeds (change with mouse2)
–Reduced inaccuracy multiplier
–Killfeed now shows weapon icon
–Produce a beefy screen shake and more particle effects
–Base model now also rotates
–Added damage falloff to cannonballs after their initial collision
–Fixed being able to bumpmine away from cannon and keep control
–Fixed cannons continuing to turn when no longer in use
-Added bus to bus stop outside Industry