[ MATCHMAKING ]
– Premier matchmaking can now be selected together with other competitive maps.
– Added competitive matchmaking presets and ability to save/load favorite map selections.
– Added a link to CS:GO Fair Play Guidelines when playing on official game servers.
[ MISC ]
– Bullet penetration check will ignore the firing player model entirely.
– Fixed bot difficulty selector to correctly apply for offline with bots War Games matches.
– Stability improvements.
– Fixed live match links in the event panel.
[ SDK ]
– Updated AI Behavior Trees
— Added new “action_secondary_attack” node.
— Added new “action_reload” and “condition_is_reloading” nodes.
— Ammo counts for all weapons are available on the Blackboard via “AmmoCount/weapon_name” key, with “AmmoCount/current” holding the ammo count for the currently equipped weapon. These can be read using nodes such as “condition_is_less”, “condition_is_equal”, etc.
– Map-wide graphical update with new textures and models.
– Improved optimization.
– Removed cubby under drop-down.
– Lighting and clipping adjustments.
– Non-Prime status accounts will no longer earn XP, Ranks, Skill Groups, item drops, or Prime status through play time.
– Non-Prime accounts will not be able to participate in Ranked matches.
– Non-Prime accounts will not be able to activate Bonus Rank XP items and can no longer claim Service Medals.
– Introducing Unranked matches for Competitive, Wingman, and Danger Zone game modes.
— While still using skill-based matchmaking, Unranked matches do not affect Skill Group and have no Skill Group party restrictions.
— Non-Prime accounts are restricted to Unranked, whereas Prime accounts may choose between Ranked and Unranked.
— Ranked matches will always be with other Prime players, exclusively, whereas Unranked matches will be created from the mixed pool of Non-Prime players — and Prime players that have chosen to play Unranked.
– Added “DebugDrawBoxAngles” to draw oriented bounding boxes. Usage: DebugDrawBoxAngles( ent.GetOrigin(), ent.GetBoundingMins(), ent.GetBoundingMaxs(), ent.GetAngles(), r, g, b, a, time);
– Added “GetBoundingMinsOriented” and “GetBoundingMaxsOriented” functions that return the axis-aligned bounding box of an entity taking its current orientation into account.
– Scrimmage has been removed from Competitive matchmaking, and has been replaced by Unranked matchmaking.
– Added Import button to Workshop Workbench that takes a .tga file and generates a .vtf file. If the .tga file name contains “_normal” the generated .vtf file will be compiled with the ‘normal’ flag.
[ MISC ]
– Added option ‘2’ to sv_damage_print_enable, which, when set, will only print damage output after round has ended.
– Coach positions are now saved in round backup files.
– In Deathmatch, fixed the ability to extend invulnerability by repeatedly issuing the “open_buymenu” command.
– In Retakes, armor value now remains fixed during card selection.
[ VSCRIPT ]
– Fixed bounding box issue for rotated entities.
[ MAPS ]
— Art-revision on bombsite B and surrounding area
— Higher contrast base textures at B for better player reads
— Fixed random missing micro-polygons in bomb B totem/sculpture
— Recolored plywood throughout the map for better contrast
— Straightened out broken-wall passage to bombsite B
— Tweaked spawnpoint placement for both teams
— Reduced lurk positions in mid for more fluid rotations.
— Lowered cover on A Short to allow boosting over smokes.
— Removed unintended boost locations.
— Fixed multiple bomb stuck spots.
— Minor quality of life and art updates.
— Clipping improvements.
— Navigation mesh improvements.
— Added additional bombsite markers.
— Bug fixes: deathmatch gamemode spawns, CT spawn soundscape, minor lighting errors.
— Performance optimizations. (Thanks leplubodeslapin!)
— Reduced bird sounds volume.
— Reduced contrast on some textures.
— Brightened sky slightly.
— Fixed minor issues. (Thanks imik!)
— Restored vivid color to select textures and models.
— Restored select details even on lowest graphical settings.
[CSGO 360 STATS]
– Adjusted the calculation for the weapon performance category score.
– Fixed a case where players would receive duplicate warnings about launching in untrusted mode.
-Implemented Cubby 2.0 in mid connector to A, to remove cheap shoulder angle towards site
-Slimmed down the fancy rock, also in mid connector to A
-Sparsed foliage and improved clipping on boost planter near A main
-Quieted down soundscape birds
-Removed clipping from top of bombsite sign in A site, allowing you to self-boost to planter by T main
-Added vphysics clip to T spawn water so guns don’t fully submerge
-So many clip brush tweaks
-Blocked grenades from entering inaccessible building by T entrance to mid
-Blocked pixelgaps through scaffolding near B site
-Blocked pixelgaps through doorway trim in new CT path to A site
-Simplified grenade collision on rooftops
– Made wall on A long surfable
– Fixed invisible wall near B site
– Fixed out of map boost near A site
– Fixed collision of wall near A site
– Fixed collision of pillars around A site
– Minor art updates around T spawn
– Fixed a regression with airdrops
– Fixed stuck spots (thanks Jakob & conzept)
– Fixed a gap in terrain
– Reworked watchtower models