– Players now launch CS:GO in Trusted mode by default
— While in Trusted mode, third party software will be blocked from interacting with CS:GO
— To allow third party software to interact with CS:GO, you can start the game with the -untrusted launch option. Note that in this case your Trust score may be negatively affected.
— A backwards compatibility label “18.104.22.168” is temporarily available for players experiencing difficulty launching the latest version of the game.
– If you are a third party developer, all of your DLLs that interact with CS:GO must be digitally signed.
— If your customers would like to use third party software that is not digitally signed, they can start the game with the -insecure launch option. Note that they will not be able to join VAC servers with this option.
– Fixed a regression to reenable twitch.tv streams in the “Watch tab”
[ GAMEPLAY ]
– Bomb defusal progress will now reset if the defusing player turns too rapidly while defusing.
– Translucent surfaces are now ineligible for applying graffiti.
[ MUSIC ]
– A new music kit “All for Dust” by Amon Tobin is now available for purchase in-game.
[ MISC ]
– When players open containers or receive items during the match, text filtering will no longer apply to names of received items in chat messages.
[ MISC ]
– Fixed some rendering artifacts related to boosted player contrast on players inside or near smoke grenade volumes.
– Fixed short player chat tokens sometimes getting translated.
– Fixed a regression with audio device selection setting.
– Fixed infrequent random crash.
[ MAPS ]
– Fixed bombsite target on B site starting its fade early.
– Added a new game communication setting “Text Filtering” which is enabled by default and blocks profane words used in text chat.
– Fixed a trigger_bomb_reset regression.
– Added the ‘Boost Player Contrast’ advanced video setting, which improves the legibility of players in low contrast situations.
– Adjusted some agent textures for improved visibility.
– Adjusted dropped C4 collision geometry.
– Fixed Danger Zone drone pilot camera getting stuck when drone received burn damage.
– Added Desert Eagle shell eject event for last bullet fired.
– Minor texture streaming optimizations.
– Removed large ivy-models near bathrooms by A site
– Removed thin windows in bathrooms by A site
– Removed bicycle by picnic by A long
– Brightened up connector tunnel
– Brightened up T spawn
– Added nice stone trims
– Flipped B site doors
– Simplified background when looking from B tunnels towards truck in mid
– Changed fog start distance from 1000 to 512, changed max density from .2 to .4
– Raised windows by A site ramp to make characters stand out more
– Removed trash pile at top of mid
– Trimmed plant by T spawn, towards apartments
– Boosted light in market window
– Fixed silent dropdown bug from B site balcony
– Changed angle of ladder in ladder-room
– Trimmed ivy by CT spawn towards A site arch
– Fixed CSM shadow from tower in mid
– Added new train bumper model with flat top
– Replaced ladder to sniper’s nest with a box
– Cleaned up several important angles. (Thanks LangeThorup!)
– Added 1v1 Arenas
– Replaced cargo containers with new model for improved performance
– Visibility improvements in T entrance to A Main (Thanks Slender_CS!)
– Fixed unwanted/unintuitive wallbang in Mid Shed
– Subtle color tweaks
– Various clipping fixes