Release Notes for 3/19/2019
– Added a scoreboard element to indicate loss bonus for each team in Competitive and Wingman game modes.
– Zeus-x27 will no longer be able to kill people through walls.
– Fixed an issue causing black screen for users with integrated Intel GPU running with -d3d9ex launch option.
– Improved matchmaking times for Danger Zone.
– The recent teammates tab will now list your Danger Zone squad teammate even before the ongoing Danger Zone match is finished, so if you had a good game you can invite them to your party to play again.
– Added missing “The” to “The Emperor”
– Vertigo has been added to Competitive matchmaking.
– Cobblestone has been removed from Competitive matchmaking.
– Overpass and Nuke have been moved into Defusal Group Delta.
– Cobblestone and Vertigo have been moved into Defusal Group Sigma.
-Changed CT entrance to mid, so that CTs have a safer rotation between sites
-Moved forward plywood stack and wooden crate near T side of mid to make T boosts slightly safer
-Smoothed out player collision on metal stairs in T spawn and B site
-Moved generator in T spawn up to second floor
-Made it slightly easier to throw grenades out of ceiling in T corridor to mid
-Minor tweaks and fixes