Release Notes for 7/6/2018
[ PANORAMA ]
Users can now opt in to the Panorama UI on Windows and cross-play with their friends by adding -panorama to the CS:GO launch options.
[ HUD ]
– HUD Money panel now has a background like the health and ammo and is also controllable with cl_hud_background_alpha.
– Fixed the HUD chat lines not lining up with each other in certain resolutions/scales.
– Updated the look of crosshair style 0 and 1 to more closely match the scaleform version.
– Panorama crosshair style 0 and 1 now no longer scale when changing resolution.
– Added buttons to the scoreboard to allow users to toggle caster features.
– Custom team logos now work again using png extension and can be placed in the new team image location or the old (flash) location.
– Fixed ADR not filtering out team damage.
– Fixed Overwatch suspect not being highlighted in scoreboard.
[ WATCH MENU ]
-Added download state indicators to match lister tiles
-Enabled watching a demo from a specific round
[ MAPS ]
-Adjusted player collision on bench wall at bombsite B.
-Fixed several bomb-stuck spots.
– Updated the BSP embedded radar map image to the new version.
[ MISC ]
– Increased brightness and adjusted the vignetting on the map loading screen image.