[GAME STATE INTEGRATION]
– Added support for bomb info in GSI which can be turned on with «bomb» «1» in the configuration file.
– Added support for observer free camera information when «player_position» «1» is enabled in the configuration file.
– Added support for match round outcomes which can be turned on with «map_round_wins» «1» in the configuration file.
– Fixed Chinese voice audio for several character factions not playing correctly in the Perfect World version of the game.
– Improved quality of voice chat in the lobby.
– Added cl_drawhud_specvote setting to disable vote screens when observing.
– Fixed map names displaying incorrectly in the voting panel in Chinese.
– Adjusted spectator player panel position at different HUD scales to reduce overlap with the chat.
– Fixed hostage icons under the radar not showing up if you had cl_hud_bomb_under_radar set to 0.
– Chat and voice panel spacing has been updated slightly.
– Fixed the player name in the spectator panel overlapping with the item name in rare cases.
– cl_radar_icon_scale_min max value has been increased to 1.25
– Added a con command (spec_cameraman_set_xray) that will allow setting whether the hltv cameraman is controlling the state of the x-ray or not (1 = cameraman controlled, 0 = spectator controlled).
— Fixed 20 players not fitting in the Casual scoreboard.
— Fixed incorrect scrolling for servers with a large number of players.
— Fixed a performance issue when maxrounds is greater than 30.
— Fixed a case where old End of Match skill group and data would get reused.
— cl_mute_enemy_team now displays on avatars.