[ TRUSTED MODE ]
– Trusted Mode is now the default launch mode for CS:GO.
— Previous Trusted Mode launch options have been deprecated.
— Instead, a new compatibility launch option «-allow_third_party_software» is provided to allow third party software to access the CS:GO game process.
– For more information about Trusted Mode please refer to the following Knowledge Base article:
[ MAPS ]
– Added Mutiny and Swamp to official matchmaking in Casual, Deathmatch, and Scrimmage game modes.
– Chlorine and Jungle have been removed from official matchmaking.
[ GAMEPLAY ]
– Grenades now convey the correct amount of damage to teammates if thrown by another teammate who switched teams or disconnected.
– Decoy grenade explosions no longer damage teammates by default. (controlled via convar ff_damage_decoy_explosion)
[ MISC ]
– Fixed bsp-embedded models caching rules to allow for reloading the correct model when transitioning to a different map.
– Capped view model backfaces on Desert Eagle.
– Fixed workshop workbench texture regeneration on low shader quality GPU configurations.
– Minor adjustments to Danger Zone delivery drone behavior for Steam Workshop Danger Zone maps.