The following changes are now available for testing in the Panorama CS:GO Beta Depot for Windows users.
– Repeatedly tapping the bomb resets the defuse UI timer properly.
– While spectating the bomb defuser, switching to another player no longer plays the ‚defuse failed’ fade-out animation for the defuse UI.
– ‚Buy Menu’ and ‚Use’ key bindings and will now go back one level in the buy menu instead of always closing. This matches the old behavior.
– Fixed an issue with upper/lowercase letters in some languages.
– Fixed team select music continuing to play after a disconnect.
– Updated crosshair style 0 and 1 to match the scaleform versions better.
– Updated the gradient background of the health and ammo on the hud a bit.
— Added gradient backgrounds to hud chat panels and reduced drop-shadow for that text.
— The chat history window is now more translucent.
— Added ability to choose scoreboard stat for sorting by clicking on label.
— Fixed issue with resetting of some stats when the match was restarted.
— Fixed round survivor pips panel getting cropped in certain resolutions.