– Added tournament items for the FACEIT 2018 London CS:GO Major Championship and the London 2018 Pick’Em Challenge.
– Later today, CS:GO will be freely available for offline play and GOTV viewing by installing „CS:GO – Free” from the Steam Store.
– Added better support for Panorama UI on low-end machines.
– Added support for weapon stickers and character gloves on the character featured in the main menu.
– Fixed a case where weapon finishes appeared overly dark.
– Adjusted optimal movie resolution based on user’s CPU and GPU levels.
– Fixed extra bright flashlight on characters when loading non-HDR community maps.
– Darkened exposed metal on ejection port and bolt.
– Added support for MP5-SD to workshop workbench.
– fixed texture blends in T-spawn area.
[ MISC ]
– CS:GO has bid farewell to the Scaleform UI. „-legacyscaleformui” is no longer supported.
– Updated the Settings menu to display the Steam Controller Configurator if a Steam Controller is detected.
– Added a new recommended Steam Controller config to better support the Buy menu and Team Select menu.
– Miscellaneous stability and security improvements.